Chapter 10 - The Familiar Forest

It was the end of another School day for Burcol and he decided to go out and train before heading to where Rias and the others were. He went to go find a more suitable place to fly towards the forest so no one could see him flying away. As he was looking around, he found a small alley behind the School.

Burcol-"Perfect." He then went to the alleyway and checked his surroundings, to make sure no one was looking. As he was done looking around, he took off into the sky and engulfed himself with ki and headed towards the at super speed.

Timeskip: 10 minutes later

Burcol had landed at the same place where he would always train in the forest. As he landed, he went straight into doing stretches. After a few minutes of doing some stretches. Burcol was trying to think of something to do for training.

Burcol-"Hmm...." Still trying to think what he can do for training, until he remembered something that Master Roshi taught him a long time ago when he was staying with him. "I know! I'll do some image training." He then sat down and crossed his legs together. He then slowly started to close his eyes and started consintrating on his mind. 'I'm a little bit rusty at this, but I'll give it a try.' He said in his thoughts. Once he was consintrating hard enough, he was facing himself. "It worked!" He said as he was smiling at himself. He was now looking at his other self. "Alright me, I don't want you holding back on me. I want you to go all out." He then got into his fighting stance and the two Burcol's started charging towards each other.

Timeskip: 1 hour later

It has been an hour since Burcol was doing some image training and he and his other self were beaten up pretty badly. He had sweat coming down his forehead and he was all puffed out. After that, he exited the image training and stood up.

Burcol-"....Phew.... I didn't think that my other self would put up that much of a.... fight." He said as he was feeling tired from today. He then looked at the sun and he saw it was setting. "It's getting late. Maybe I should go see Rias and the others are up too." He then puts he's two fingers and started to find Rias or any of the others energy. As he was trying to find their energy, he was also sensing other energy's near Rias. "Who's energy is that....?" He said as he was trying to think who's energy was that, then he got an idea to who it might be. "I think this is that Sona Girl. The Devil I met on my first day when I went to go get my timetable. Well, let's go introduce myself." After he said that, in Instant Transmission to Rias and the others.

ORC building

In the ORC, Rias and her peerage were talking to Sona. The one that Burcol got his timetable off a few weeks ago. But Sona wasn't alone, she had a bunch of People behind her as well, meaning that they were probably Devils.

Rias-"What can I do for you, Sona?" She said to her Childhood friend, who was standing on the other side of the room

Sona-"Well, I came to say congratulations on adding a new member to your peerage." She said, congratulating Rias.