Chapter 15 - A Devil's Saiyan

(Another 2 hour Chapter for you Guys, so Like I said to all of you before.... take your time reading it. These long Chapters that I've been doing for the last 3 Chapters for this Story, ain't going to be like this forever. I just like adding in new stuff and that's why it takes me soo long to post new content for you Guys. Anyway I won't take too much of y'all time and I'll let you all enjoy the finale of my DxD Story....)

???

There was nothing but blackness everywhere, Burcol was seen laying in a black void, but he slowly starts to wake up from his small nap. As he wakes up, he realises he was back in this black void again when he first achieved Super Saiyan.... when he first met his Father. He stands up and starts to walk around to see if there was anybody else around.

Burcol-"Hello....? Can anybody hear me?" He shouted out in the black void.... and there was nothing except fir his own echo. 'What was I doing last....? Because I can't remember a single thing." He said as he grabbed onto his as he was trying to remember until.... memory's started to pop up from the Rating game where he watched every single one of his Friends be eliminated, right in front of him. He fell onto his knees as memories started to flashback in his head. 'D-Damn it.... I'm sorry, Rias. I've let you down....' He said in his thoughts as he was starting to get a headache from all this memories that he was remembering. A few minutes go by and the headache that he was having with all those flashbacks were gone. He stood back up to his feet, and couldn't stop thinking Rias and her crying. It made him.... sad. And when he remembered Rias hugging Riser.... it brought him back to that vision that he had in the gym storage where him and Kiba were at. "So that vision that had back then.... it was actually real then. And all those dreams that I had back at the Estate, they were real as well. Does that mean...."

???-"You can see events that might happen in the future...." This brought him to his attention as he turned around to see who spoke. He had heard that voice before, and he knew exactly who it was....

Burcol-"Father....?" He called out to his Father's name until he feels something touch him on the shoulder behind. He felt it and was quickly to be on guard, as he quickly grabbed onto what was touching him. As he turns around, he sees his Father standing there. He let's go of his hand, and put his guard down.

Bardock-"Your instincts are impressive.... you've grown a lot since achieving Super Saiyan." He said with that familiar smirk, the last time, Burcol and Bardock met.

Burcol-"How.... am I talking to you again?" He questioned him.

Bardock-"I don't know how. But.... I thinks it probably due to you blacking out during that match you had, and it led you to here." He said back to his one and only Son. "And since we're on the subject here of you losing to that Devil, you should of been able to beat him. Quick.... and easy." Burcol frowned at himself as he did try to beat Riser. But his immortal body just kept healing itself.

Burcol-"What do you think I was trying to do....? I used up the remaining power that I had left in my body, to blast him with my technique.... but he ended up regenerating himself." He said as he was a little bit angry about not getting the win and setting free the only Person that cared about him. Then Bardock said something that caught off the young Saiyan.

Bardock-"Or.... was it just you holding back?" Burcol widens his eyes and stare at his Father with a confused look on his face.

Burcol-"What do you mean that I was "holding back"?" He said back to him.

Bardock-"What I mean by that is you weren't using your full unleashed power against him." Burcol just looked at him like an idiot. What did he meant by releasing his unleashed power against Riser. Does he know something about something about his own Son, and Burcol doesn't?