Chapter 3 - The Android Attack

Kid Burcol-"W-What the hell happened to Kuoh!?" Burcol was wondering what the hell happened to the City. "I was only gone for only few hours and theirs no way it can cause this much destruction when I was gone, something about this strange". Burcol started to get suspicious about what cause all of this. "Anyway I gotta find my Family and see if their alright." He then starts to try sense his Family's energy to see if any of them are okay until... *BOOM* he heard a explosion in the city. "W-What was that!?" Burcol was going to investigate what was that explosion in the City, so he Started to fly off to the City to see what happened.

After he got to the City, he tried to see where the explosion came from until he saw two figures holding a person by their neck.

Stranger-"P-P-Please Mister, d-don't kill my Husband!" She said while she's on her knees begging and crying to the weird figure not to kill her Husband

???-"Well he shouldn't of punch me in the face then, and now he is going to pay for doing that. He said while squeezing he's neck, the Husband started to pass out. "Hey, I got an idea." Getting the Wife's and the other Figures attention. "Sis why don't you take care of that one right there while I squeeze the life out of this one."

???-"Sounds like a good idea to me Brother." She said while giving an evil smirk at the Wife. The other figure started to walk slowly towards the Wife while she's backing up against a wall, the other figure went to grab her until she got kicked in the face by Burcol. She was sent flying towards the building and getting the attention of the other figure holding onto the Husband's throat.

???-"Wow, that was actually funny to be honest. But your gonna pay for kicking my sister straight into a building." He then dropped the man and charged at Burcol at full speed, but Burcol disappeared and appeared behind him. "Huh!?" He then got hit straight in the face, He staggered back a little but got his balance back. He then went to speak up towards Burcol. "Your actually pretty good kid, what's your name?"

Kid Burcol-"I should be asking the same thing about your name." He said to the weird figure, he just smirked at Burcol, then the other figure came out of the rubble and had scratches all over her. She then stared to charge towards Burcol, but the other Figure stopped her, she looks at he's Brother with an angry face but decides to stand down.