Chapter 1 - Goodbye my Son

Space

???-"Bardock... Bardock, wake up." He starts to wake up from he's nap after a long and hard-fought battle on another planet.

Bardock-"What is it?" He says to him while the Saiyan is flying the spaceship.

???-"We have almost arrived at planet Vegeta, feels good to be home."

Bardock-"Yeah." He says with he's arms are crossed.

???-"What do you think this is about? It must be important if Frieza wanted all the Saiyan's to assemble. Maybe the bastard has some plan he needs us for."

Bardock-"Your scouter is on! Watch your mouth..." Bardock tells him that his scouter is still on he's head.

???-"Oh yeah, that's right!" He starts to take off his scouter. "Hey, would look at that!" Getting Bardock's attention. "Seems like the party must've started without us." Then Bardock notices something off in the distance.

Bardock-"Frieza's already here...?" He says while pointing at he's ship.

???-"Huh...?" The Saiyan started staring at the ship.

Bardock-"Yeah, that's he's ship alright."

???-"Wonder why he's still waiting up here while he could have landed already. That's strange..."

Bardock-"Something about this is off, I can feel it." Bardock started to get suspicious about how Frieza was already here at planet Vegeta but hasn't even landed yet. "If he wanted to talk to his men, he could have used the radio instead of wasting our time. And if he has new weapons, he has for all for us then there's no reason for us to go and pick them up together. I've got bad feeling about this, none of this makes any sense."

???-"Oh, come on Bardock. What do you mean you got a bad feeling?"

Bardock-"Look we conquer planets and sell them to the highest bidder. That's how Saiyan's made their fortunes and how we always existed. But then Frieza's Father, King Cold made us serve under him. Forcing our people into slavery." He starts to clinch his fist. "Reaping the benefits of our work..."

???-"That was a pretty long time ago, Bardock."

Bardock-"I know but all this time we haven't been happy working together, have we?"

???-"That's true, I can't think of one Saiyan who likes Frieza." He says that while landing the ship.

Bardock-"Yeah, and I'm betting he feels the same way about us." Bardock and the Saiyan started to walk out of the ship. As Bardock started to walk home, another Saiyan called out to him.

??? 2-"Yo Bardock." He turns around to face the Saiyan who called out to him "It's good to see you. Didn't think you would make it back alive." The bulky Saiyan said.

" The bulky Saiyan said

Bardock-"Shut up. Do you have any idea why we got the order to return home so fast?" Bardock asked him, which he can only respond with him shaking his head towards the spikey hair Saiyan.