Chapter 16.5 - Irina Shidou

(Hey everyone. So, with my other Chapters from this Story this one will be a littler shorter due to it being a side Chapter. Also... there will be a note at the end as to why I have been away for so long and why it has taken me forever to post a new Chapter on this Story. That's all I wanted to say, and I'll let you all enjoy this new Chapter...!)

====================================================================================================================================

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

It was now the next morning, and Burcol was sleeping in his bed. After what had happened last night with Kiba, He could only worry about what was going on inside his head. He became worried for his friend as he didn't want to see him sad and suffering. He slowly started to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is the ceiling. 

Burcol-"U-Ugh... w-what even happen last night?" Burcol couldn't seem to remember what had happen to him last night. The last thing that he remembers is just looking outside the window and watching the rain poor down and hit his window. "I mean... it can't be that hard to remember something so important... right?" He says to himself. He then goes to get up and out of bed... until he could feel something heavy on both of his arms. "Why does it feel like something laying on my ar-" He paused, as to WHY there was "something" laying on his arms... because both Rias and Asia were sleeping next to him... naked. His face turns completely red of the situation that he was now in... "AGAIN...!?!? REALLY...???" He shouted out in his room, which was enough to wake both of the girls up. Rias sat up first with a smile on her face, along with Asia doing the same thing.

Rias-"Good morning, Burcol..."

Asia-"Did you sleep okay...?" Both girls said to the Saiyan. Burcol had nowhere to look to block out the breast from his vision. So... only method he could think of was just to cover his eyes with his hands.

Burcol-"Why are you both in my room? This is a breach of privacy you know! And also... YOU'RE BOTH NAKED!!!" He said as his face was still red.

Asia-"You didn't tell us what you wanted to do last night, so we both just stayed here."

Burcol-"Wanted to do...?" He said as... he now remembered what had happened to him last night. Apparently, Rias was undressing herself and told Burcol that she was going to sleep with him like all the other nights. And this got Asia jealous, and she started to do the same thing. The talking turned into a huge argument and they both started fighting to see who gets to sleep with him, as his arms were getting pulled. Then he also remembers slipping along with the girls as they landed on him... and the last thing he remembers was something falling onto his head. "Now I wish that wasn't important at all..." He said quietly to himself as he still had his eyes covered from the naked bodies in front of him.

Rias-"We made the best of our sleeping arrangements, and each used one of your arms as a pillow. It was quite comfortable." 

Asia-"Very..." They both said in happy tones. He was wondering why they were so happy. What's there to be happy about? Burcol did not like how Asia was happy about this. Then Asia gasps which catches the attention of the two. "We should go get breakfast started! It's already late...!" Burcol looked over at his clock and... she was right.

Burcol-"If it's already late... THEN WHY ARE YOU TWO STILL IN MY ROOM!?!?" He yelled catching the girls to look at him. He then gets up, ad started pushing the girls out of the room along with their clothes in his hands. 

Rias-"You don't need to push us Burcol!"

Asia-"Yeah... you're hurting me a little bit..." He didn't care to listen to them. Once he pushed them outside of his room, he threw their clothes on the ground.