Chapter 12 - Training Camp (Part 1)

Flashback (One day earlier)

After that little encounter with Riser and his peerage, Burcol and Asia left School and decided to hang out before training starts tomorrow. They were out and about in town, trying to see what they can do. That's when Burcol, spotted a cool fast food restaurant. He looked over to the sigh and it said 'All you can eat'. He basically drooled after spotting that. He looks over to Asia, and calls out to her.

Burcol-"Hey Asia...." This get's the ex-nun to look at Burcol. She sees him with drool just going down his face. "Do you wanna get something to eat?" He said with a bright smile on his face. This caused Asia to look behind Burcol, and she sees a fast food restaurant as well. She then looks back over to him, and smiles.

Asia-"Y-Yeah. Sure...." After she said that, Burcol grabbed onto her wrist and started dragging her to the fast food place.

Burcol-"Then come on....! Let's go!" He said to Asia. This causes her to smile at the Saiyan, as this is who he is.

Asia-'He is always like this.... maybe that's why I like him so much....' She said in her thoughts. As the two of them walk into the building, they try to look a for a table to sit at. They see one at the far corner, in the fast food restaurant and head towards the table. Burcol, looking around him. See's that there is Kuoh Students, also here to get something to eat. But there was more Girls.... then Boys sitting at their tables. Most of the Girls noticed, Burcol walking in and they started complimenting

Girl 1-"Wait.... isn't that Burcol Hyoudou from the 3rd year.... at our School?"

Girl 2-"Yeah, it is. Wow, he looks hot as ever."

Girl 3-"Also.... isn't that Asia, walking with him?"

Girl 2-"Yeah, your right."

Girl 1-"They might be dating, which would be a shame. But, I'd be happy for Asia, for getting herself a hot Guy like him." The chatter that they kept hearing from the Girls, was making Burcol blush a little. He looked over to her, and he see's that she is beat red on her face. They got to the table and sat down, looking at the menu seeing what is there to eat.

Burcol-"What are you getting, Asia? You know.... like to eat?" He says as she was looking through the menu, trying to see what was good.

Asia-"Hmmm.... I think I'll get a drink. I'm not really hungry." She's as she gave him a sweet smile.

Burcol-"Okay then! I think I'll probably get a huge meal." As he said that, they see the waitress coming over to them. Burcol looks over to her, and sees that she was bout the same age as him.

Waitress-"Hello. Is there anything I can get you's two?" She said he was still trying to pick out what to eat. Asia already knew what she was going to get.... just a drink, because she was t really hungry.

Asia-"I'll just get a orange juice." The waitress writes down her order, then looks over to the Saiyan who was still trying to decide what to get.

Burcol-"I think I'll get.... half of the menu please!" He said with a bright smile. The waitress looked absolutely stunned at what he wanted.

Waitress-"A-Are you sure that's all you want, sir?" Burcol proceeded to nod at her. "Okay then.... Y-Your gonna have to wait a while for the food to come out then. And your orange juice will be out shorty, Ma'am." She then started walking away, to get the list to the chefs. 'That is one hungry customer.... and he kinda cute as well.' She said in her thoughts as there was a tint blush on her face.