Chapter 5 - The Super Saiyan

Koneko was walking back to the ORC building to tell the President and Akeno of what happened today when he was walking home. After she walked into the building, she told everyone that she was back from her task.

Koneko-"I'm back everyone." She says to everyone.

Rias-"Welcome back Koneko, I'd say you came back with good news about this Burcol person?" She says to her Rook, Koneko shakes her head at her President. This leaves everyone shocked in the room.

Koneko-"That's the thing President, when I was following him he turned into a alleyway. As I caught up to him into the alleyway, he disappeared." She says to everyone in the room, and everyone in the room was in more shock then before.

Akeno-"Oh my, he keeps surprising us even more, everytime that we meet him." She says as she lets out a devilish smirk.

Kiba-"It's astonishing that he can disappear like that. Kiba says while sitting on the couch. Rias was at her desk thinking what to do next.

Rias-"Well it seems that following him won't work because I think he knew that you was following him Koneko." Koneko was kinda surprised by what Rias said. "Well I think that's enough for day, all of you are dismissed." Everyone nodded and left the building while Rias was only one left in the building. "What are you Burcol Hyoudou?"

Hyoudou Residence

Burcol was changing out of his school uniforn into boxer shorts and a shirt. After he was done doing that, he heard Issei coming threw the front door like a mad man was trying to kill him.

Issei-"BURCOL, BURCOL WHERE ARE YOU!?" He hears him screaming though the house, calling his name. Burcol comes rushing downstairs to see Issei.

Burcol-"Issei what's up, is everything all right?" He said as he had some corcern in his voice.

Issei-"Guess what happened after you left." Burcol continued to listen. "A girl asked me to be their Girlfriend and now I will be going out on a date with her this Saturday!" Burcol was suprised by this. A Girl asking out a Pervert, that's something that you don't see everyday.

On the bridge (Flashback)

Burcol had just left the area and Issei went back to leaning on the railing, thinking about what he was talking about what he's Brother was saying earlier.

Issei-'I try to stay positive but all I keep thinking about is Mom and Dad getting killed by those things.' His says in his thoughts, having his head down on the railing while he continued to think until someone called his name out.

???-"Excuse me, are you Issei Hyoudou from Kuoh Academy?" Issei perked his head to stare at a beautiful young girl with dark hair and a school uniform that he had never seen before.

Issei-"Umm yeah, do I know you from somewhere?" The Girl notices that Issei was staring right at her. She then goes shy and faces the ground, but only for her to calm down again.