Chapter 16 - Personal Problems

(Hey everyone. Sorry for the long wait... I've been busy with so much stuff like, IRL stuff, making my new Attack on Titan Story, going back and fixing up my Chapters for my God of Thunder Story (Plan to fix the Chapters on my DxD Story soon), and just been working out. I hope this makes up for me being away for so long. Anyway... let's start off Season 2 of High School DxD...!)

====================================================================================================================================

It has already been one month since the battle between Burcol and Riser took place, and the young Saiyan had come out the victor that day. Even since Burcol had archived that new form from that battle he has been trying to perfect it, so he can use it anytime he wants. The new form... he decided to call it Super Saiyan 2. Why... Because he felt like it was the next level after his normal Super Saiyan form. Right now, he was seen sleeping and... well... he also sleeping next to a certain someone as well. And that person is none other than Rias Gremory herself. After when Burcol had defeated Riser and saved Rias from the marriage, she decided that she wanted to stay with Burcol. He objected at first but... Rias gave him the puppy eyes and Burcol being the type of person he is... he decided to let her stay here. And ever since that day, Rias has been a lot closer towards Burcol and clingier towards him as well. While for Asia... let's just say that she's been a little bit jealous towards the two and has been fighting for Burcol even since Rias moved in that day. But everything else after the Riser battle... has just been the same. Like hanging out at the club and going out killing stray Devils. And also... Burcol has also took on a few pacts as well, despite him not being a Devil and all. Right now, it was very early in the morning and Burcol is seen sleeping. He then starts to slowly wake up and the first thing that he sees is the ceiling to his room. Sitting up, He starts to rub his eyes.

Burcol-"*yawn* Very tired from last night, thanks to those two..." He says as he starts to think about what had happen to him last night. Apparently, both Rias and Asia were fighting over Burcol to see which of the two can have him for the night and sleep with him. But Burcol got to frustrated with the two of them and kicked them out of his room that night. He then yawns again. "Well... I should probably start getting ready for school and start meeting up with ever-" Then all of a sudden, he heard movement coming from his bed. The Saiyan then started to sweat drop at this because he had a sight idea as to who it might be. He then leans over, pulls the covers off and... it revealed none other than Rias herself who was sleeping peacefully... while being naked. 'Again... really? And also... how did she even get into my room? I locked my door, so they could stop coming in and trying to... seduce me and stuff.' He says in his thoughts. At this point, he was already used to seeing them not wearing anything... but it still made him a little bit uncomfortable. Then all of a sudden, Rias slowly starts to wake up from her nap. The first thing that she sees is Burcol who was sitting up on his bed... just staring at her. She just smiles at the Saiyan, which he just looks away from her with a little blush on his face.

Rias-"Good morning you..." She says as she started to sit up with her breast bouncing around a little bit. "How did you sleep?" She asks Burcol who was looking away from her, which she notices. She always found it adorable how he was trying to be decent towards her all the time. But her favourite thing was just to just tease the Saiyan and try and get him embarrassed... and she also wanted to get more closer to him as well.

Burcol-"Y-Yeah... it was... good. But can I ask you something?" This gets her attention as he was still looking away from her. "How did you even get into my room...? I thought I put a lock on my door?" He says to the Devil, which she just giggles as she starts to come up behind him and... hugs him. This caught him off guard.

Rias-"After when me and Asia went to bed last night, I snuck out of her room and decided that I wanted to sleep with you. When I tried to open your door, I realised that you had locked both me and her out. So... the best option for me was to use transportation." She then cups Burcol's cheek as she turns his face to make him look at her. Burcol still had a blush on his face as he was staring at the naked Rias Gremory as she was giving him a smirk. "It was so rude of you to lock me out, you know...? Do you know how upset I was?" She said as she was trying to pretend to be upset about Burcol putting a lock on his door.