Amelia XIII

Summary: Amelia returns to Hiddenville

Evie's Notes: Hey everyone! I'm back with another chapter. Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

Amelia was utterly exhausted by the time the crime fighting trio made it back to the Man Cave. She had clearly become too lax in her training schedule. The distinct lack of pressing threats in Hiddenville had lulled Mia into a false sense of peace. Amelia swore that when she got back home, she was definitely stepping up her work outs.

"Congrats on another victory boss!" cheered Schwoz.

"Thank you Schwoz. Let me know when KLVY news calls to set up my interview" directed Ray before heading to his room to shower.

"You two did great as well" congratulated Jasper pulling Henry into a tight hug.

"Thanks Jasp! I just wish that you and Char had been out in the field with us".

"Hey, by the end of the school year you three will be in Hiddenville and we'll be able to fight crime as a team again" consoled Mia.

"Well I'm starving and now that we're no longer singing do you all want to grab some Yotally Togurt?" offered Charlotte.

Leaving her wig and Captain Man jacket in the van, Mia joined the others for some celebratory frozen yogurt.

*A New Hero - A New Hero - A New Hero*

Mia arrived back in Hiddenville Sunday afternoon after spending Saturday hanging with her team. Opening the door to her R.V. she was greeted by two happy fury blurs.

"Well hello lovelies" greeted Mia crouching down to pet the cats.

"Mrrp" purred Duchess and Thomas.

It was truly good to be home. Mia quickly unpacked her bags before settling in to do her homework.

*A New Hero - A New Hero - A New Hero*

Monday morning found Mia strolling back through the halls of Hiddenville High. Dropping her books in her locker, Mia set off to try and find Cherry and Kelsey. By the time she had located the bubbly blonde, Mia only had a minute to convince Cherry to find Kelsey and meet up with her during their study period before racing off to homeroom.

Amelia slid into what she had started to consider "her seat" next to Gideon as the bell rang. "Whew! Made it!" she cheered happily.

"Sup M. What's got you all frazzled?" greeted Gideon.

"Hey Giddy. I just spent the last twenty minutes trying to track down Cherry".

"Did you find her?"

"Yeah, she was with Pheobe, which in hindsight I really should have put that together. I was only able to get her to agree to meet up in the library during our study period before I had to dash in here".

"Yeah, Phoebe and Cherry tend to be rather inseparable. If you're looking for one or the other in the future, just listen for the lovely dulcet tones of the Thunder twins yelling at each other".

"I'll keep that in mind" laughed Amelia before turning her attention to Mr. Bell as he began to call role.

*A New Hero - A New Hero - A New Hero*

The rest of her morning flew by and before Mia knew it, the bell rang announcing the start of her free period. Waving goodbye to her desk partner, Luke, Mia ran out of the room towards the library.

Bursting into the library, Amelia found Cherry and Kelsey working at one of the nearby tables. Dropping her bags down next to them she grabbed a seat at the table. "Hey girlies! How was your weekend?".