He Wasn't Worth It Was He?

A/N : hi! So this is the second to last chapter. :( awww. I had fun writing this book. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I know I haven't been updating right away, but school is in the way. You have been amazing thank for making this book with shocking reads. I still can't believe it myself haha. Anyhoo enjoy this chapter. Byeeee :) Oh and about the news/surprise, if you wanna know, stay tuned!! -Diana x

————-

I began to walk in step by step. I stopped for a second to make sure the baby wasn't crying. Nothing. I was still in medical pain. So it sort of hurt still.

"Hello?," I managed to slip out without my voice being shaken. I didn't see anything except something odd or so it looked odd to me.

By the wardrobe there was someone, well not really someone. Actually I don't know what I was staring at exactly. I kept staring at it for some time until fully approaching it.

Then suddenly it turned around and jumped out at me. I let out a scream and fell onto my back.

The laugh that I recognized anywhere, Sienna. Her crackling made me furious inside. I laid there until she came to my side.

"Hi," she nonchalantly said. HI?! Really?? Here a used to be pregnant women that is still in medial pain is on the frickin floor for christ sake!

As she bent down to I guess laugh in my face, I grabbed the edge of her blouse and nearly ripped it off. "What the hell? You don't just scare a mom with medical pain that was pregnant once!," I roared through grinded teeth.

I held onto the edge of her blouse and then aggressively let go. I laid my head back on the floor. I could feel the ach still. It hurt like hell now.

"Wait.. what? You were pregnant?! oh my god!," she said sarcastically.
.

I rolled my eyes at her while still managing to suck in the pain.

"I saw Ashton leaving somewhere, but I was going to come the right way, by knocking. Then I thought, why not give her a good scare?," was she insane?!

"ARE YOU FRICKIN CRAZY?!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?," I yelled while trying to sit up, but failed.

"What? Hey I was just doing it out of the kindness of my heart," I heard her footsteps pacing by and forth.

"How about instead of acting like a numb nuts, help me up!!," I held out a hand for her which she did grab. She helped me and guided me to the bed.

I sat down catching my breath while the pain throbbed like frickin hell. GREAT.

"You are really crazy, for reals," I said.

"I swear I didn't meant to scare you like that. I wanted to surprise you," she grind.

Well it has been awhile since we've seen each other. I guess we are living our lives.

"I'm sorry, but you could call once in awhile you know," she whispered. I rubbed my stomach, trying to put on an "I'm sorry" smile.

"You ok? I did go too far, yes. I'll just knock next time," she laughed.

"Yes please do knock next time," I laughed too with her.

"Anyways I always wanted to tell you that I am moving," she put a thumbs up.

MOVING?!!

"You're moving?! To where and why? When did this happen?," I did not expect this at all. I didn't want her to move. I want her here with me or at least in the same country as me, not far away.

"Well sorry to disappoint you, but I am. I am moving because I found a job over there. It's really great. Apparently, the company wants me over there. It's in Alabama ," she paused.