That's Good News right....?

I guess I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to the light sound of a tv. My head ached from all the sleep. That is good though because I needed rest right now more than anything.

I sat up and saw that no one was with me, just the TV in motion.

Thinking back to all of this, I thought about Sienna. What ever happened with her? In "my world", apparently Ashton did something terrible. But Ashton would never do that.

That was when I noticed a phone near the bed on a wooden table. It was my phone. I decided to dial up Sienna and call her.

After a couple of rings, there was a click that someone had picked up. "Hello?."

I cleared my throat, "Hi, Sienna?" I felt weird about this call. "Yes, Diane? Is this you? Oh thank god I am relieved to hear your voice! I thought you were dead or some shit," she softly laughed.

I returned the laugh, "Yes, it's me and I am not dead. Listen, about what happened when Ashton came over, um.."

"Oh that. Yeah Ashton told me everything. You thought he had done something to me? Well I just went out of the room so you could talk to him. I didn't expect for you to make up such a situation," she said.

She is right about that. I didn't expect all of this to be my mind going crazy.

"He did? Oh ok good I just want to make sure because I wanted to check up on you, to make sure you are alright." At least my best friend was in a better conditon than me. If something should happen to her, I couldn't help to lose her.

"I am Diane, honest. Whenever you get better, you should come visit me. I'll be here waiting for you," I could already imagine a smile spread across her face.

After saying our goodbyes and such, Ashton walked right in. He seemed to be chewing on a mouth full of who know's what. I noticed he had snacks in his hands.

"Hi sleepy head," he managed to say through his mouth full. "Hi." I put a strand of hair behing my left ear. This time he was fixed up and handsome. His hair was neatly in place and he wose those black, tight jeans I liked on him. That made my hear skip beats. Here I was, looking like a trash can.

He put the snacks down and wiped his mouth," You sleep a lot. Anyways babe, there is something you must know. I haven't told you because I didn't want you to stress out about."

My hands got tense and I could feel my heart speeding up, ready to explode to this news.

"W-What is it? Am I going crazy again?" I wanted to get out of the bed, but I knew I couldn't.

He shook his head while walking towards me, "No babe. It's about...how you look.." he bit his lip, holding those last words back.

I gulped," What do you mean? Please just tell me. I know you will help me out with whatever is wrong."

His hand held onto one of mines, 'Well remember when I told you there were marks on your face? Um, you see babe...glass went through some parts of your face and well...they fixed your face. I don't know if you haven't noticed, but there is a bandages on certain parts of your face.'

With that being said, I wanted to rush out of the bed and see my face. I wanted to take them off and see my face! I put my hands on my face and felt the bandages there.

I touched my face trying to feel where the bandages were.

"No no no. See? This is why I didn't want to say anything. The doctor should be here soon to take it off himself," his hands held mine down.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream right now.

I put my hands over my face and tears rolled down my cheeks.