GET OUT!

"What do you mean more pleasurable?", I knew what he wanted. But I didn't want it. Not like this. Not if this wasn't MY Ashton.

"You know what I want. Don't play dumb with me," he seriously said while trying to remove my beige cardigan.

"No I don't, but we don't have to do this. Not now. Not like this ," I was thinking of a plan.

I put my arms around his neck and played along," you want me? Then you take off your clothes first, BUT in that bathroom over there," I pointed.

"That's more like it, that's what Ash likes to hear," he squeezed my tush.

Ash? Since when does he call himself Ash? He never calls himself that, just me alone.

He kissed my neck and began walking to the bathroom. "By the time I come out, you better be undressed," he shouted.

I watched as he left and left just a hinge of the door open. I quickly tiptoed to the door. I took a hold of the doorknob and slowly turned the lock.

"Are you undressing for me?," he teased.

"Yesss just for you," I said playing along.

"Good!," he replied back.

I turned back to the lock and put my grip on the whole doorknob. As I slowly began turning it, it creaked. I stopped turning it and looked back to see if he was coming. Nothing.

Then I resumed to turning it again. I opened it bits by bits until it was half way opened. Through the small half way opened door, I squeezed myself out.

I closed the door and made my way to the stairs.

"I'm ready! Here I come," I heard as I began walking down the stairs.

My heart was ready to burst. I felt adrenaline all over my body, hoping ashton wouldn't catch me.

I looked for what room or place to hide. I quietly ran to the front door, but it was noo good, he had locked with a steel lock. Shit.

I panicked while looking for a place to hide. Then I remembered my phone was in my pocket. I reached for it, but there was just an empty pocket. Oh my god! He somehow managed to sneak my phone out of the pocket.

Now I couldn't call anyone. Or Sienna to make sure she was alright.

Creeeeaakkkk went the upstairs door. ASHTON!

"Diaaanneeee! Where are you? You are being a bad girl!," he roared.

I didn't know which way to go to I headed for the first thing that came to mind. The living room! I went to hide behind the big leather chair.

I adjusted myself on the floor and stayed there. I felt my breath trembling. I covered my mouth so it wouldn't be heard.

His steps were soon coming down the stairs. Slowly, step by step.

Finally he landed his last step. I could hear him breathing.

I put both my hands over my mouth. I wanted to see if he was coming, but I was afraid he would pop out of nowhere.

His steps descended. They seemed now far away. I took a deep breath and slowly peeked from behind. I looked around. He was nowhere in sight. He must have gone to the other room.

I didn't know if to make a run for it or to stay put. I was indecisive right now.

I didn't move and tried to hear if he was coming. Silence.

Then that's when I heard, "get out! Get out!" But it sounded distant, too far away.

Get out? Who could that be? Where was it coming from? I stayed still to see if I could hear it again. I did," get out!"

That's when I realized it was coming from the wall on the right, next to me. I looked at the wall, but saw no entrance or hole.

I looked back to make sure Ashton wasn't coming. Nothing.

I put my hand on the wall and there was a picture of these people I didn't know. The picture seemed old and with dust. Now that I recall that could be the Daughtry family. The one in the article Sienna read to me.

Then as I touched it gently, it opened. Not the picture opened. I mean the wall opened. I think it's a secret entrance. So I went inside. The wall closed behind me.

I crawled on my hands and knees. The floor felt like cement and there were spider webs around.

I crawled until I came to the arch opening. On the side of the wall there was a torch already lit. I stood up carefully and grabbed it.

I made my way more inside the secret entrance. At first there was nothing, but then there were many things.

What I saw that moment burned inside the back of my mind.

"Ashton is not Ashton....," was the last thing that echoed throughout the room.