And So The Truth Comes Out

Our tongues fought for dominance as he walked to a room. He almost stumbled to the ground. "Shit," he said breaking our kiss and balancing himself while trying not to drop me. I held on tight to him. "Be careful," I giggled.

He went to the middle room and pushed open the door. He gently grabbed my chin and resumed our kissing. Ashton found his way to the bed. I was put down and watched as he took off his shirt and tossed it onto the floor.

He made his way on top of me. We kissed roughly. I could feel Ashton's hand going into my blouse. His touch made my weak. This was Ashton wanting me. It wasn't someone else trying to abuse of me. This was someone who loved me and that was Ashton.

His fingers made their way to my bra which they tugged. I slightly giggled because he hit a spot that tickled. His lips went to my neck. I tugged his pants.

He helped me take off my beige cardigan and threw it onto the floor as well. I could hear him kicking his shoes onto the ground.

I felt him getting hard against my thigh. He rubbed my legs making me quietly moan. Once again our lips were in sync. I don't know what people think when they kiss, but I thought something at this point.

I began reminiscing about us that night at the cabin. When he showed me he did love me. That night when our skins touched for the first time. Luckily that day we used protection and right now we didn't have any.

I broke the kiss and pushed him away gently, not wanting to hurt his feelings. I scooted away from him and sat up. "What's wrong?," he fixed himself and sat in front of me. I bit my lip not wanting to say what I wanted to say.

"I..um..," I mumbled. I put my knees up and hugged them. "Tell me babe," he poked my leg. "It about that night at the cabin..," I softly stated.

His eyes wondered and then came back to my gaze," right what about it?" "We used protection, right now there isn't any," I said. Ashton gave me a long stare and then said," you're afraid? Of having a child?"

"Well..sort of," I didn't make eye contact with him. Yes I was afraid of that and the fact that we were living in a murder house except he didn't know. And I didn't want him to know, at least not yet.

"Hey," he chuckled," it's ok. And so what if we do have a little one? Don't you want another one of me running around here?," he asked. That would be nice, but not in this specific house.

"Just you is fine," I teased. "Fine if you don't want another me, then we can have another you. She will be as beautiful as you," he said sincerely.

A girl would be nice, but not here anyhow. I didn't want to raise a child here per se. I would want to her to be at a different house, environment where she could run without trouble lurking at every corner.

Perhaps I could change his mind if we could move. But I doubt that will happen. His mom would make a fuse about it especially with me since she hated me so much. She would point out that this was all my fault.

"Come on let's try and if you're unsure, we can stop," he explained. I could sense he wanted to try. That night at the cabin I didn't want to and he told me if I didn't want to that it would be ok. And now he was trying to convince me.

I shook my head," I don't know. I put my legs down and looked at him. He took off my shoes," there now let's try the rest."

I didn't respond. "Babe I've got a problem and you need to fix," he said looking down. "Since when are you so desperate?", I was shocked. "Since now," he scoot and put his hands on my sides.

"No need to be afraid, you're with me, I'll take care of you," he smiled. I nodded. Always he has to make me give in.

His hands grabbed the rim of my blouse and took it off. I wanted to cover up. "Don't you are gorgeous," he stopped my hands. "Ok," I said. I laid back down and he went on top of me.