Ashton's Parents

"You're kidding me right?," I hope he was. He shook his head which made his hair even more messed up. "No babe they just called me right now," he pointed at his phone. Perfect. But wait..how did they know where Sienna lived? Never mind, Ashton probably gave them the directions.

Fine. Let them come, I thought. If they can't accept me well then that's their loss. I love Ashton very much and I am not gonna let people especially his mom break us apart just because she can't accept me. Ashton made his way towards me. "It's gonna be alright sweetie, you'll see," but I could hear a crack in his voice. He put his phone on the bed and came even closer to me.

He looked down at me and I looked up at him. "Are you sure?," I whispered. He smiled sensing that I could feel he was worried. "You will see babe." I could smell his cologne upon him. Then his lips began to travel towards mine. He crashed them into my lips. I began kissing his.

They moved in sync as I tilted my head a little. I could feel him smiling in between the kiss. My hands grabs onto his muscular arms. He wrapped his arms around me and my arms wrapped themselves around his neck. I giggled at the fact that this was so happening right now. I ran my fingers through his fluffy hair. I kissed him with such a passion. I think he was doing the same.

I could feel us making our way towards the bed. My mind wasn't on anything at the moment except me and Ashton. His hands grabbed onto my sides and he kissed my neck. He was teasing me bey I could feel his smirk.

Suddenly Sienna rushed into our room. I let ashton go and acted like nothing was going on. Ashton cleared his throat while trying not to laugh. "Ohh I..I interrupted something, didn't I?," Sienna said while looking at us. I shook my head,"nah you didn't." Yes you did actually, I thought in my head. Sienna just laughed ," yes I did there was something going on here."

I saw Ashton and his eyes widen while snickering. I looked back to Sienna,"what happened? Is there something wrong?." I questioned her. She was doing all these crazy mini hands gestured pointing towards downstairs ," Ashton's parents are here." She made a kinda ugh face because she knew his mom didn't like me.

I groaned, but not loud enough to hear. "Alright," Ashton clapped his hands together. He went to me and put his hands on my shoulders ,"just be yourself it's ok." I nodded in agreement to his statement. He smiled and breathed in.

"I'll go downstairs and greet them," he gently have me a kiss on my cheek. As he left, Sienna looked at me. "You ready right? Please say you are or I'll have to punch you." I scoffed," umm I'm ready, BUT I am doing this for Ashton." Sienna rolled her eyes,"I'll see you downstairs."

I think that it took 10-15 minutes before me actually going down there. I breathed in and out, my heart was beating like it was going to pop out. I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair. I fluffed it up just to give it a hint of volume. I changed into a simple dress that was purple with black flats. I didn't really like high heels, they were hell to my feet. So I preferred flats just to make things more simple.

I just left my lips the way they were. I think I'm ready, I thought. I went downstairs slowly and could hear laugher, mostly Ashton's parents. It sounded like they were having a good time without me even Sienna laughed.

I walked to the living room and went in. There they were, Ashton's parents next to him and Sienna on the other couch across from them. "Hi," I said waving. Ashton got up and lead me to them. "You remember Diane? My wife ," he made sure they knew that word.

As I approached them, I saw his mom make an unnecessary expression. She tried to hide it, but it was totally noticeable. That kinda brought my confidence on a lower level. Well she did. I, being the brave one, put my hand out so she could shake it. She reached into her oh so fancy purse and took out a type of Kleenex. Then she shook my hand quickly and cleaned her hand afterwards as if I had germs on me.