Twenty-Two

I is back uwu enjoy~~<3

***

   Today is the day they were going to put their plan into action. They had practiced what they were going to do a couple of times once the two suspicious people had gone to bed, and they were sure that they were ready to find out the secret of Kai's room. The ten boys secretly exchanged glances when Taehyung announced that he was going to bed, Huening Kai saying the same around thirty seconds later. It was go time.

   Jimin and Yeonjun tiptoed silently behind Kai as he made his way to his bedroom. The door closers squad—Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Jungkook—were already at their designated door and were waiting patiently for Kai their signal. The other five were still in the living room.

   Kai soon reached the door and didn't bother checking his surroundings before reaching in his back pocket and pulling out a key. Yeonjun raised an eyebrow as Kai whistled a happy little tune and placed the key in, unlocked the door, and pushed the door open.

   "Now!" Jimin whispered while making a hand signal just in case they didn't hear him.

   The second Kai stepped inside the room, Yeonjun and Jimin quickly stopped the door for closing. The door squad closed the door right on time. And Kai continued in just like he normally would.

   They did it.

   All ten boys ran over to the door and exchanged glances with each other before looking into the room all at one time.

***

   Taehyung's tongue moved furiously with yours as he pushed you down onto the bed and crawled on top of you. Your back arched as Taehyung grinded down on you, emitting moans to escape both of your mouths.

   "Fuck, baby," Taehyung groaned as his hands found their way underneath your shirt and on your bare waist. "You taste so fucking good." You tugged his hair impatiently and whined. Taehyung smirked before capturing your lips again.

   The two of you continued to make out profusely and almost desperately, not even hearing the door open. You continued to grin on each other as Taehyung's hands slowly moved up—

   "Yah! What the hell?!"

   With a sigh, Taehyung released your lips and glared darkly at your brother, the both of you panting heavily. "Can you, like, disappear?" Taehyung scowled.

   "Nope, cause this is my room. But, I wouldn't like to see you pound my sister, so y'all going to have to stop," said Kai as he collapsed onto the sofa.

   "S-Sister? Since when did Kai have a sister?!" Soobin whispered dumbfoundedly from the door.

   "He never told us, Binnie," Yeonjun sighed.

   "Wait, isn't that girl that Taehyung was just swapping spit with the girl that we saw at the aquarium?" asked Namjoon. Everyone took a closer look.

   "You're right, Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Her name was Y/N, I think."

   "But why would he lie about a girl like this?" Hoseok questioned to no one in particular.

   "The better question is why the hell didn't Taehyung tell us he was dating someone," Jimin said angrily. "And how the hell did he even get her into the house?!"

   "Unless she was already here," said Yoongi. "I think she's been staying in this room all this time."

   "Technically, it's my room, Kai, because you left me here all by myself for like, five years," you scoffed. Taehyung laughed breathlessly as he pulled you into his lap and kissed the spot on your neck where your mating mark was in mermaid form.

   "Nope. Still our room."

   "Whatever."

   "Sweetheart, how was your day today?" Taehyung asked sweetly while slightly turning your chin to face him.

   "Boring, Taehyung. I hate staying in this room all day long," you whined. "I long to go back into the main house and use my own got damn kitchen."

   "I'm sorry, baby girl," Taehyung apologized. "If only Kai was considerate enough to warn you before we arrived."

   "Well, fuck you too," Kai grumbled.

   "Watch your language, Kai," you scolded. Kai rolled his eyes. "Oh, and Taehyung, I also played our Animal Crossing world."

   "Baby!"

   "I'm sorry! It's one of my favorite games! And you were taking too long to come back into the room," you pouted. "But I have good news! I paid off our debt and upgraded our house!" Your mate rolled his eyes.

   "Love, so you have any snacks in here? I don't feel like going all the way in there," asked Taehyung.

   "There's some sea urchins that I collected earlier. Just grab a basket and bring some up," you replied while sliding off Taehyung's lap and walking over to the couch next to Kai.

   "Hyung, grab me some, too! I want five," Kai called.

   "Alright." All in one swift motion, Taehyung rid himself of his shirt and jeans and jumped into the water.

   "Why is he doing that? He hates water," Seokjin asked no one in particular. Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

   "Why the hell is he calling V-sunbae 'hyung'? I know I did not teach him to disrespect our seniors," Soobin whispered with narrowed eyes.

   Moments later, Taehyung reemerged from the water without gasping for air at all. He lifted a basket up out of the pool and placed it on the ledge.

   "I got it, guys," he said.

   "Great! Bring it over here," you said while barely glancing up from your phone.

   "Noo, I don't feel like drying off. Just come over here," Taehyung smirked. You groaned before rising from your spot and stalking over to the pool.

   "Here—" Taehyung grabbed your wrist and yanked you into the water, emitting a huge splash. Kai cracked up in laughter when you emerged from the water.

   "Taehyung!" you screeched while blowing some of your wet hair out of your face. Taehyung snickered.

   "I'm sorry, baby, but it was too good of an opportunity."

   "Whatever," you scoffed.

   You and your mate waddled over to the shallow part of the pool and sat down, beginning to munch on your snacks with your head against Taehyung's shoulder. At some point, Kai decided to join you in the water, but continued to play Among Us on his phone. You were starting to think he was addicted.

   "Baby, I'm going to go take a bath. Would you like to join me?" Taehyung asked you after you were both finished eating. You nodded with a light blush on your face and quickly told Kai before you and your mate slid out of the water, beginning the process of drying your tail.

   "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

   You, Kai, and Taehyung froze. Slowly, the three of you turned your heads to the door, where all of Taehyung's and Kai's members were spying. All three of your eyes widened in shock.

   "Oh, fuck," Kai cursed.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3