Seventeen

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Taehyung groggily exited the cave room, going towards the kitchen where (hopefully) Seokjin or Yoongi or even Yeonjun was making a hangover soup. You and Kai had kicked him out, not wanting to take care of him when it was his fault entirely that he was feeling so bad.

   "Morning, Taehyung," Jimin said while forcing a smile on his face before letting it drop. He watched Jimin take a spoon and spoon soup into his mouth.

   "Morning." Taehyung sat down at the table, where Seokjin had just placed down his own bowl of soup. He thanked him halfheartedly.

   Looking up, Taehyung noticed both Yeonjun and Soobin looking extremely miserable. Soobin could barely keep his mouth closed and Yeonjun could barely keep his eyes open. Taehyung laughed quietly.

   "HAHAHAHA LOOK AT YOU NOW, LOSERS!" Taehyun suddenly screamed as he and Beomgyu came out of their room. "YOU TWO HAVE FUCKING HANGOVERS AND WE DON'T HAHAHAHA!"

 "YOU TWO HAVE FUCKING HANGOVERS AND WE DON'T HAHAHAHA!"

(Kinda looks like this dood lolol)

   "Calm down, Hyung," Huening Kai chuckled as he exited the cave room.

   "They thought it'd be funny to mock and make fun of us and now we're the ones making fun of them," Beomgyu giggled evilly.

   "KARMA!" Taehyun exclaimed.

   "Just sit down and eat your food, maknaes," Yeonjun scowled while furiously spooning more soup into his mouth.

   "Let's go to the beach today, guys!" Jungkook suddenly exclaimed, somehow not hungover at all even though he was one of the people to get most drunk.

   "I'm down," said Jimin.

   "I'm not," grumbled Taehyung.

   "Come on, Taehyung, have some fun with us!" Hoseok smiled while walking behind Taehyung and shaking his shoulders.

   "No thank you," Taehyung replied.

   "Taehyung, you're coming with us to the beach whether you like it or not," Namjoon said sternly.

   "But Hyung—"

   "No buts, Taehyung. Now go get dressed; we'll leave in an hour." Taehyung and Kai shared a glance as they went back to their room. This was going to be extremely risky. Too risky, actually.

   "It's okay, Hyung, we don't have to actually get in the water. I'm pretty sure Suga-sunbae or Soobin-hyung will get in," Kai reassured as they entered the room.

   "You must not know Jimin and Jungkook then," Taehyung mumbled.

   "You're right. I don't."