Twenty-Eight

New chapter!!! I know I said that my schedule would go back to normal after this but I have one more week of ACT prep courses 🙄 After that for sure I'll go back to twice a week! Enjoy~~<3

***

   You cuddled deep into Taehyung's lap as you sighed sadly to yourself. Kai had locked himself up in your shared room, and you knew that he just needed time for himself after the day's previous events. Taehyung had taken you to the couch and comforted you, which is honestly all you needed. Taehyung was so perfect.

   Taehyung leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss on your lips. You stared up at him with sparkles in your eyes before placing a kiss of your own on his lips. He chuckled and affectionately petted your hair, which began to loll you to sleep.

   "Hey, Taehyung, what was happening earlier?"

   You really wished you could place a curse on Jimin.

   "Oh, their parents decided to pay them an unexpected visit," Taehyung sighed quietly, thinking you were asleep.

   "But I thought they were abandoned?"

   "They were. So, we kicked them out. Hopefully we'll never see them again."

   "Yep."

   "Well, I'm going to go see if Kai will let us in now. I'm dead tired and we need some rest."

   "Alright, then. Goodnight!"

   "Goodnight."

   "Nighty-night," you slurred while snuggling closer to Taehyung's chest. Taehyung and Jimin chuckled at how cute you were before Taehyung stood up with you in his arms, walking back towards the cave room.

***

   "Soobin and I have called this meeting to tell everyone something," Namjoon tiredly sighed. Soobin nodded nervously.

   "Wait, shouldn't we call Taehyung and Kai in, too?" Jungkook questioned.

   "No, Jungkook-sunbae, it's actually about them," Soobin replied.

   "What's going on?" Hoseok suspiciously asked while crossing his arms. Namjoon and Soobin exchanged glances.

   "We, uh . . . we're going back to Korea in about five days," Namjoon sighed again while covering his face up frustratedly.

   "Okay? What's the big deal about that?" Seokjin questioned.

   "I-I talked to BangPD about Y/N a-and he said that she couldn't come."

   "WHAT?!"

   "Namjoon, why would you talk to him about her?!" Hoseok demanded.

   "Soobin and I talked it out and we thought it would've been a nice surprise for them," Namjoon sighed. "We had no idea he'd say no."

   "What're we going to do?" Jungkook asked.

   "Well, we know that he'd not going to leave willingly . . ." Namjoon trailed off.

   "And?" Beomgyu questioned impatiently.

   "W-We're going to have to force them into the car," said Soobin hesitantly.

   "WHAT?!"

   "SOOBIN, WHAT THE FUCK?" Yeonjun yelled.

   "YOU TWO MUST BE FUCKING CRAZY!" Jimin shouted.

   "You two are out of your got damn mind," Hoseok hissed.

   "We have to! It's the only way that they'll come with us!" Namjoon groaned.

   "That's so terrible, Namjoon! We can literally just tell them we're leaving! The end!" Seokjin exclaimed.

   "We have to! We all know that Taehyung won't willingly leave Y/N and Kai wouldn't let him leave her either."

   "This is wrong, Hyung," Jungkook sighed.

   "Well, do any of you have a better idea?" Namjoon asked in an annoyed voice. No one could reply. "That's what I thought. Now, we'll have to discuss what we plan to do on that day. Soobin and I have already thought up of some."

   "Right!" Soobin jumped in. "We were thinking that J-Hope-sunbae and Beomgyu could sneak into their room the night before when they're not in there and pack up their stuff. The next day, I'm sure that Yeonjun-hyung will be able to trick Kai into getting into the van."

   "But what about Taehyung?"

   "We'll have to, uh . . . grab him when he's least expecting it."

   "This is wrong, Namjoon," Seokjin said sternly.

   "I know, but PD-nim also said this was our best option. Taehyung's too smart for us to fool, and also no one here can keep a secret."

   "Taehyung's going to fucking hate us," Jimin laughed humorlessly.

   "He will for a while," Yoongi agreed.

   "Jungkook and Jimin will grab Taehyung," Namjoon declared.

   "The hell I will," Jimin said.

   "Yeah!" agreed Jungkook.

   "You two are the strongest members and therefore the only two capable of keeping hold on Taehyung."

   "But we're literally his best friends!" Jungkook exclaimed.

   "I know! But it has to be done." Everyone looked down sadly at what they had to do to their friend. They were completely positive that Taehyung and Kai would hate their guts for a very long time, but like Namjoon said, it had to be done.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Bye friends~~<3