Thirty-Three

New late chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   More and more time passed, and you were now around six months pregnant, and the house Taehyung was building for you both was nearly completed. You and Taehyung continued your daily and nightly calls and such, the both of you still getting weaker and weaker—so weak that Taehyung could only dance for less than half a dance practice before he got exhausted.

   Currently, Taehyung was on the floor in their new dance studio in their new building, breathing heavily with the occasional wheeze. It had only been around two hours since they'd started, but Taehyung could literally barely breathe. Dark spots were slowly clouding his vision, his longing for his pregnant mate growing stronger. Submerging himself in water would provide temporary relief, but it wouldn't be enough. It never would.

   "Alright, break's over. Everybody up, Hoseok—who was the instructor for the day—said while clapping his hands together. Taehyung slightly turned his head towards him.

   "I can't do anymore . . ." he heaved with a slight cough.

   "We've only been in here for two hours," Hoseok hissed.

   "Too . . . Too weak . . ." Taehyung's head lolled to the side, but all the men could see was Taehyung's "laziness".

   "Get up, Taehyung! We're all tired, too, but we're still working!" Namjoon yelled.

   "No more . . ." Taehyung whimpered, his arm weakly raising over his face to shield his eyes from the bright light beaming over him.

   "Taehyung, we know you're mad at us, but you can't use that as a reason to sit idly on your ass!" Jimin shouted. Taehyung looked at him with a betrayed expression on his beautiful face.

   "You wouldn't understand . . . I need my mate," Taehyung whispered, but everyone heard it. "My mate with my guppy will give me strength. I need my two babies."

   "Well, they're not here, so get your ass up!" Hoseok exclaimed. Taehyung ignored him and closed his eyes, sleep immediately clouding over him. Yoongi felt rage course through him and impulsively marched forward and grabbed Taehyung by the shoulders, jerking him upwards. Taehyung let out a cry of pain and weakly began to struggle.

   "Let me go! I can't do anymore. I'll pass out."

   "SHUT UP AND DANCE—"

   "Sunbaenims, we have a question—"

   "OH MY GOSH, WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!" Huening Kai pushed past his members in the doorway and stared in disbelief at the way Yoongi was hold Taehyung. He immediately let him go and Taehyung crumpled to the floor. "Hyung!" Kai rushed over to the male, feeling his forehead worriedly after glaring at the oldest rapper. The other TXT members also gathered around the young merman.

   "He has a fever."

   "Do we need to get home to the ocean?"

   "Sunbae, keep your eyes open!"

   "Should we go to the hospital?"

   "Is his skin disease acting up?"

   "He's fine! He's just being overdramatic. We've only been dancing for two hours!" Jimin said with a roll of his eyes.

   "You don't know shit about us!" Kai suddenly exclaimed, rising to his feet and walking a couple steps towards his seniors. "We work differently than you humans do! We're more fragile!"

   "You better watch how you talk to us," Yoongi growled warningly. They couldn't believe how a teenager was talking to them so disrespectfully.

   "I only respect people that deserve to be respected," Kai spat. Taehyun decided that that was enough and moved away from Taehyung, placing a hand on Kai's shoulder.

   "Calm down, Kai," he whispered in his ear. Kai made no reply. "You don't want to make V-sunbae worse, do you?" With a sigh, Kai made his way back over to his hyung and bent down in front of him.

   "Hyung, do you think you could walk if Soobin and Beomgyu-hyung help you?" Taehyung opened his eyes and gave a short and curt nod. However, Kai froze when he saw the color of Taehyung's eyes.

   Blue.

   That wasn't good. Not good at all.

   "Shit," Kai cursed, franticness appearing in his eyes.

   "Kai, why're his eyes blue?" asked Yeonjun curiously. Soobin and Beomgyu had already moved to Taehyung's side. Kai looked hesitant, not really wanting to tell them.

   "We have to know if we want to help him," Beomgyu said gently. Kai sighed and nodded.

   "He's dying."

   "WHAT?!" Oops. Kai forgot that BTS was there as well.

   "Well, that's the consequence of your actions," Kai hissed. "If Tae-Hyung gets any weaker, he'll die. And if he and my sister dies, I'll personally take you all on a boat ride straight to Hell." The Bangtan boys remained silent.

   "Kai." He turned back around and noticed Soobin and Beomgyu struggling to hold Taehyung up.

   "Right. We need to bring my sister down here. She can stay in a hotel until we get her a condo."

   "No . . ." Taehyung weakly called. "Our home is almost completed . . . Must wait 'till our home is finished."

   "You're building a house?!" Seokjin exclaimed.

   "Sunbae, we've gotta get her here or you'll die," Soobin coaxed gently. Taehyung turned his head to look at him with wide and tired eyes.

   "No! We're supposed to pick out our furniture tonight . . ."

   "Hyung, we have to bring her!" Kai pleaded, suddenly dropping down to his knees in front of his brother, tears forming in his eyes.

   "Our home must be perfect for her and our baby . . . Just wait two more months." Kai knew that Taehyung would not relent, and he knew that Taehyung needed his mate. But he also knew he had to respect Taehyung's wishes.

   "Okay, hyung. Just two more months." Taehyung weakly smiled at him.

   "Thank you, Kai . . . Thank you . . ."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Also, what's you guys' favorite book of mine and why? My favorite is probably Love is Blind because it's just so cute and fluffy and perfect! Let me know in the comments;)

Bye friends~~<3