Thirty-One

New chapter!!!

Sorry about missing yesterday, but Zelda is pretty fun lol

Enjoy~~<3

***

   Days and days quickly passed and you and Taehyung were getting more and more miserably, as well as growing weaker. Taehyung refused to speak to any of his members and TXT and only spoke to Kai. If he did speak to any of them, it'd be for business purposes only. 

   As for you, you only left the house for food. Not that you usually left the house for other reasons besides going to the aquarium, but now you didn't even go out for that.

   Every single day, you and Taehyung made sure to facetime each other. That was the only point in your days where you both were even a little bit happy. You both would talk for hours and fall asleep with each other on the phone even though your times were different.

   Currently, Taehyung was sitting down idlily as the rest of BTS communicated with their fans through VLive. He wasn't paying attention to what they were talking about at all and gave his sole attention to his cell phone, where he was—of course—talking to you. If one of the boys attempted to spark a conversation with him, he'd give a half-assed answer. He honestly could care less about how he was acting towards his members in front of ARMY—they deserved it, anyway.

   A deep giggle bubbled out of Taehyung's chest at something adorable you had texted. He covered his mouth as giggles continuously escaped and quickly sent a clever reply.

   Taehyung soon noticed that there was complete silence in the room and confusedly looked up, only to be met with everyone staring at him. He looked at them with a weirded out expression on his face before Namjoon awkwardly fake coughed and turned back towards the camera.

   "Well, ARMY, I guess it's time for us to wrap it up. We all had a good time talking to you all. Bye ARMY!" Namjoon turned off the livestream. "Taehyung can we talk to you?" Without looking up, Taehyung nodded. Frustratedly, Yoongi reached over and snatched Taehyung's phone from his hands, emitting a growl from his throat. Yoongi flinched when Taehyung yanked it back.

   "Talk now. I have better things to do than talk to kidnappers."

   "Taehyung, we've already apologized."

   "I don't give a fuck. Your apologies mean nothing to me."

   "Hyung, please! What can we do for you to forgive us?" Jungkook pleaded while kneeling in front of Taehyung. "We'll do anything!"

   "Unless you can bring my baby to me, then I want nothing to do with all of you. I hate you all and I won't even think about forgiving you until my baby's back in my arms." Taehyung could hear a small cry of sorrow escape one of their mouths. Probably Jimin. "Now, if that's all you have to talk about, then I'll take my leave."

***

   The next day, Taehyung woke up early in the morning when the others were still asleep and climbed into his car, driving over to the TXR dorm to pick up Huening Kai. They had both been in contact with each other, and they both decided to drive down to Busan to stretch out their tails in the ocean.

   Kai was already waiting for Taehyung when he drove up and the two were soon on their way. When the remaining ten boys woke up with two missing merman, they immediately called them, receiving no answers. They both still were mad at the others, and they made sure you'd know it.

   The ride to Busan was quite lengthy, but filled with lots of chatter. Taehyung and Kai got to know each other even more and basically just bonded brother-to-brother the whole time.

   Once the two boys arrived at the beach, they both hopped out and made their way over to a secluded part. The boys stripped down to their underwear and dove into the water, their legs immediately starting to change into tails. With a sigh, Taehyung and Kai swam to the bottom of the cold ocean—which they hated because they preferred Hawaii's warm oceans—and laid against the ocean floor.

   Silence washed over the two mermen as they pondered over random stuff. Taehyung's thoughts eventually travelled over to you, and he automatically became sad. What were you doing right now? Were you okay? Did you still love him?

   "You really love my sister, don't you?" Taehyung turned to the side to look at Kai, bubbles floating up to the surface. Kai immediately noticed the lost and longing look that Taehyung had in his eyes.

   "Yeah. I really do."

***

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Also, we're nearing the end!!! Maybe like eight to ten or so more chapters left, but I have to obviously finish the story so I don't really know lol.

Bye friends~~<3