𝐒 𝐄 𝐌 𝐈 • 𝐄 𝐈 𝐓 𝐀

Angst
____________________________________

"W-what do you mean gone? You're joking right?" Y/N with a stutter, her lips were trembling from the fear. She just woke up from her deep slumber and she felt like she was hit by a truck with this news.

Suga held her hand, "I-I'm sorry, Y/N..." he said, he was feeling guilty for not helping her in that time, if only he could go back to time and save her and the baby. He thought he was an idiot back then.

"Mommy? Don't cry" Risha said, with a pout on his tiny lips. His eyes were sparkling as tears were ready to drop. Hes still young yet he understood what is happening around him. Noticing his mother's bump was gone, his eyes widen. "W-where..."

"S-shes gone..." Y/N replied, brushing Risha's hair aside.

Risha hugged his mother as Suga went back, giving them space for each other. The Doctor then left, also giving them space and time to think. Everything went too fast in one night.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N..." Suga apologised, sitting in the corner, silently cursing to himself. "IF I was just... Ugh damn it!"

"Don't blame yourself... Please" Y/N replied, looking away from his direction as she was patting Risha to sleep. "It wasn't your fault."

"But we're neighbours and all, I'm so sorry..." Suga added, ruffling his hair out of anger. "I'm such an idiot"

"If you continue to blame yourself, nothing will change.. Its not your fault okay? Just please," She pleaded, sobbing. "Everything happened so quickly, I cant process that much."

Suga stayed silent. The room was silent, it felt cold. Their heavy breathings and Y/N's monitor were the only thing they can hear. They both just need some alone time.

A knock was heard from outside, and the doctor came in with his companions. "Mrs Eita? I have some news for you"

Y/N sat up, putting her pillow on her back to support. "What is it, doctor?"

"Your daughter, she was miraculously alive" the doctor replied. His and his companions' smile wasn't a lie. "She is in a good condition, yet we are still monitoring her"

Suga looked at Y/N with a big smile, it was such an exciting news, yet the fact that they're still monitoring her is still a heart shattering.

"When can I see her?" Y/N asked, biting her lip. "Is she okay?"

"As we are still monitoring her, you may see her next month. She was underweight, but we are giving her some food for her to eat. Don't worry, we are taking care of her" The doctor replied, "But, as we were examining her, we noticed something on her heart"

Y/N's smile dropped, she was just a tiny baby yet already has a heart condition?

"W-what is it?" she asked nervously, Suga went up to her and held her hand.

"Hypoplastic left heart syndrome." one of the doctor's companion replied. "Her left is of the heart was critically underdeveloped. Her left heart can't pump properly, instead her right heart will do it for her whole body system."

"But do not worry, we are already monitoring her, and we'll perform a surgery as soon as she is alright." The doctor added.

Y/N was nervous and scared for her baby's situation. Neither her or her family didn't have this syndrome. She thought that it happened during her pregnancy.

"Miss? We can't proceed the surgery if we don't have your permission." The companion asked.

"Please, save my baby. I-I cant lose her" Y/N cried out, all she can do right now is rely on the doctors' hands.

"We will, now please excuse us" they stated as they left the room.

Y/N laid on her back, she looked lifeless. Her eyes looked dead, she can't believe her daughter is alive yet, they're already performing a surgery to her. Everything happened so quickly that she just want to be alone far away from this place.

"It's going to be fine, Y/N, just believe in them" Suga said, putting a water bottle beside Y/N's bed. "Don't worry, the doctors will do their jobs"

"I just can't believe it... She's just a baby, Suga. How come she has this condition?" Y/N replied, her eyes poured out her tears that she was holding earlier, she felt bad for her poor baby.

"No one knows how she got it, alright?" Suga calmed her down, wearing a warm smile.

A guy bursted on the door, making Y/N and Suga startled. "Y/N!"

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

______________________________________________

Hey loves! It's been almost 2 months since I updated! And I'm so sorry about it

Thanks for the 9,50k reads! I haven't been posting around yet yall are being supportive ;-;

As I was reading the comments, you guys wanted a part two of Semi's Angst! There will be a continuation!

I was making this wild taking an exam lol
But I will update as soon as I finished! I am also almost done with my school year and just wanna focus on school more, everything here is just so busy ;-;

Anyways! I hope you'll enjoy this short update! ^^