𝐊 𝐎 𝐓 𝐀 𝐑 𝐎 • 𝐁 𝐎 𝐊 𝐔 𝐓 𝐎

Part 2 since yall want it
><
Warning! R@pe and T0rtur3 mentioned
______________________________________________

"Happy 5th anniversary, baby" said by a male voice who is sitting on a chair, quite uncomfortable for him. Shifting around, trying to see comfort for him atleast.

It was winter in Tokyo, snow falling from the skies, cold winds blowing on the outside, making the room window foggy. The room temperature was warm, good enough for the both of them.

"Please wake up, Y/N" he sobbed, holding her cold hands, making it touch to his rosy warm pink cheeks. He still smiled, even though he felt sadness and worry for her and her life. "It's been a week, please wake up"

He looked around the room, it was painted in cream white. Quite simple but it makes Bokuto sick. He was sick visiting the same room everyday, he was sick seeing Y/N, sleeping.

The room was quite big for a single person, but it was just right for Bokuto and Y/N, even though only Bokuto is moving around the room. It's been a week ever since what happened. A week without Y/N.

A week without her cooking, her laughter, her bright smiles, her warmth. Her love. Bokuto missed those moments he shared with his dear lover, only if he knew that this will happen to her. Only if he only said the truth that night.

Bokuto has been calling Y/N for an hour, but still no answer. Its midnight and she is still not home. He was worried sick, especially they just had a heated fight, only if they knew it was just a dumb fight.

"Y/N please pick up..." Bokuto whispered, while his phone is trying to contact Y/N. It was still goes straight to voicemail. They have fights before, but they will just say sorry to each other after minutes of cold shoulders, but this time, both of them fucked up on each other.

He placed his phone on the couch and sat down. His mind was full of worries, he couldn't think straight. His ming was just screaming her name, but can she hear his cries? No.

His phone started to ring, and Bokuto then picked it up, Kenma was calling him. He contacted Kenma after 30 minutes of calling Y/N, thankfully Kenma knows how to trace a phone.

"Kenma, have you found her?" he asked worriedly, running his fingers through his hair. "Yes, strangely it was on apartment." Kenma said, with video games on the background. Surely he was playing video games while finding Y/N's phone.

How the hell did he do that? No body knows.

"W-what? On our apartment? But Y/N left an hour ago!" he replied, making a mess on the living room. He was finding her phone, making sure Kenma isn't joking about it. "Yes, I can even send you a picture of the tracker, it's literally on your apartment." Kenma replied back, muttering some curse words, probably because of the game.

Bokuto went to the kitchen, only to find her phone laying on the table. Bokuto picked it up, his calls were on the screen. He didn't notice her phone, it was on silent probably. "I-I found her phone... Shit" Bokuto replied with a low voice, not wanting to cry on the phone.

"I'll try to call some friends to ask if they have seen Y/N around, I'll call you soon." the other side of the phone said, Bokuto then nodded and quickly thanked him before ending the call. His breathing wasn't normal. He was worried. He was panicking something might happened to her. She was all alone, if only he knew this would happen.