𝐀 𝐒 𝐀 𝐇 𝐈 • 𝐀 𝐙 𝐔 𝐌 𝐀 𝐍 𝐄

Fluff
Boyfriend Imagine

__________________________________

Midterms is near, and that scares Y/N the heck out.

Studying isn't Y/N's thing, she don't remember a single thing in her classes, that's why she fails in exams, but still has decent grades, which made her confused.

After their teacher left, school was over. Students are quickly packing up their bags to went home to study or to hang out with some friends, well

Except for Y/N.

She decided to change up, since she wants to look like a role model to the first years, but she needs help. A help from her boyfriend, Asahi, which is a Third Year.

Y/N and Asahi are in a relationship for two years now, their relationship is pretty strong, despite having big fights in the past, but that's what made them stronger, their trust on each other went higher and higher every time they hang out.

The couple may have some troubles and issues, since Asahi made some of the karasuno students scare him, and people keep telling Y/N to be over with him, but she didn't listen to them. They don't know Asahi that well to be judged.

He may look scary on the outside, but he's really a softie on the inside, especially when they are alone. Asahi is the type of guy that shows his love more in private than public, it will just make everyone weird out, thinking that being sweet doesn't suit him, since he has a buff body type.

The packed classroom then left Y/N all alone in just a second. The classroom was already clean, so the cleaners didn't bother to clean it. Y/N sat on her desk, putting her head in her bag, waiting patiently for her boyfriend to pick her up. The setting sun was seen from afar, sunlight rests in Y/N lovely face, it felt warm and nice.

A knock bothered her rest, almost falling asleep, she looked at the classroom door, smiling from ear to ear. It was Asahi on the door, picking her up. "Asahi!!" she jumped out from her seat, grabbed her bag and ran towards the door with bright smile. Asahi then pulled her close and kissed her forehead. (what's with me and foreheads, gomen ><)

"Sorry I took long, Sensei was holding the class for too long. Are you ready to go?" Asahi commented, softly looking into his girlfriend's e/c orbs. Y/N nodded and smiled, "Yep, let's go now."

_________________time skip ___________________

"Ughhh, Im so bored babe" Y/N whined, looking at the boy sitting next to her while resting her head on her arms, pouting. Asahi sighs, closing the Math book which is lying into his big hands. "You should study, babe."

Y/N whined, not caring about the students around their table, studying for their midterms as well. "But I can't remember those, you know how dumb I am. Also, I don't understand a single thing" She added, gently slamming her forehead in the book.

Asahi then rattled, not knowing that to do, "I-I B-babe, calm down first, okay?," Asahi said with calm voice, holding her shoulders preventing her from slamming herself in the hard book.

Y/N then slowly nodded, and once looked at her empty notebook that is supposed to filled up with notes. She looked at her boyfriend, with worried eyes.

She felt bad for Asahi, since she requested for him to help her study, but now she's whining infront of him. Asahi tried his best to make his girlfriend learn more better about the topic. Since Y/N was that dumb, she couldn't remember any of those Equations or sentences that were meant to be easy.

She lowered her head, playing with her hands, sniffing. "B-babe? A-are you o-okay?" He said as he patted her head gently. He felt bad for his girlfriend, not understanding any of the topic, it is quite difficult for her, since she don't quite listen and take notes to the class. Asahi DID try his best to help her.
But it looks like it didn't

"I-Im sorry.."

"F-for what?"

"I know you tried your best... For helping me but..."

"Babe, its okay."

"B-but"

"No buts. Let's continue okay?"

Y/N nodded, smiling at Asahi who is flustered by her sweet smile. He looked away, and cleared his throat. Both of them stood up straight and started studying again.

Days later

It was the day their Midterms results to come in.

Y/N was sweating. Nervous about what she would get. She did try her best in the midterms, with the help of Asahi. She hopes that she atleast passed it.

"L/N Y/N" the teacher called out infront of the class, holding her test paper. She stood up, and nervously walked to her teacher to receive her paper. She dared not to look at it before she will sit down.

She shakingly took the paper out of the Teachers hands, and quietly walked back to her seat, making her self comfortable. She looked at her classmates, those big victory smile they wore, she hopes she will also wear one today.

She hopes Asahi will be proud of her,

For her hardwork

Shakingly looked at the paper, closing her eyes shut before opening her left eye slowly. Sweat beads built up on her forehead, as her body is getting hot and nervous.

Her eyes looked at her score, she sighed. She placed her test paper face down on her desk.

Hours later

"Babe! How did it go? Did you pass?" Asahi called out. School ended pretty quick. The couple is now walking to Asahi's place to hang out, it's what they always do. Y/N shook her head, and looked at Asahi.

"Oh huh? Sorry, I zooned out," She replied, shuffling her hand on her school bag, finding the test paper. "Oh the exams...? I'm sorry.."

Asahi softly looked and smiled at Y/N, "It's alright baby, I know you tried your best." Y/N slowly nodded and passed the test paper to him, to check her marks. Asahi then calmly took the paper, reading every answers she wrote.

Y/N cheekily smiled, hugging him tightly. "I passed baby!!" Asahi then wrapped his muscular arms around her small shoulders, bringing her even more closer, feeling each other's warmth. "Congrats baby! You did it!"

Asahi softly kissed her lips, smiling from ear to ear. The couple then pulled out from the kiss, hugging once again. "As a celebration, let's get ice cream!" Asahi replied, pointing out Coach Ukai's Convenience store which is not that far from them.

Y/N's eyes sparked, and nodded like an excited child. "Yay! Let's go!!"

The couple then walked to the convenience store, holding each others hands

_____________________________________________

Word Count: 1275

Hey guys! Sorry it took long for me to update, school started a week ago, and I got cramped by my school papers and online class, I will try my best to get back on tract, and update more! Next week, I will be off since I will do some note taking and advance studying. But! I will update more than usual! Thank you for understanding and I hope you will enjoy this update, even though its kinda shitty and not that good. Have a good day/night everyone!