𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑨 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝒀𝑶

Kinktober Special
Kink: Dirty Talking, Riding
______________________________________________

Male! Reader x Hinata Shoyo
______________________________________________

It was a nice Saturday, Y/N and Hinata went out for their picnic lunch date, it obviously went smoothly. The couple is now walking home, holding each others hand, having their small talks and laughs, here and there.

But there's something that Y/N been bothered with.

His needs

Every men in the world has their own needs, but this topic is different. His boyfriend Hinata is the opposite. He's energetic, hyper, and innocent.

Y/N has been thinking about his needs ever since they started dating, over thinking that his needs and kinks will be the cause of their little perfect relationship, since both of them are the polar opposites of each other. Also over thinking that maybe he is not the perfect fit for the ball of sunshine.

The couple arrived home safely, hands holding each other whilst Y/N carried the picnic basket on his other hand. Hinata pushed himself to the couch, laying over on his stomach. "Ahhh, so glad we're home~"

Hinata grinned as he making himself comfortable, Y/N on the other hand, starts to put away the dirty dishes on the dishwasher, wanting to cuddle with his tangerine. It was a tiring day, but at least the two have spent a nice day, just the two of them.

Hinata had been busy with Volleyball, and he just got home from Brazil. He will be atleast home for 6 months since his schedule is now empty, and Y/N has been busy with teaching on a private school.

Both of them were trying so hard to find a right time to spend each others time, since they were distanced for a pretty long time, God knows how long they were away from each other.

As Hinata is turning on the TV, opening Netflix, Y/N then went on to grab some pork buns from the picnic and went to the couch, sitting comfortably beside Hinata. "OHH, thanks babe" Hinata thanked him as Y/N handed over the pork bun to the oranged hair boy.

Y/N just smiled and pulled Hinata closer to his chest, feeling each others warmth. Having dates is nice but cuddling at home is much more nicer. They should have done this earlier than going out (lmao)

"Babe, what do you want to watch?" Hinata asked, as he opened the search bar, biting on his pork bun. "Just anything you want to watch baby" Y/N replied, placing a kiss ontop of Hinata's head. He nodded and played (Your fav Netflix show), making himself more comfortable on Y/N's embrace.

As the time is ticking, Y/N found himself staring at the man beside him, who is focused on the show.

He needs him.

So bad.

He want to feel Hinata's tight hole wrapped on his cock, while squirming under him. The poor boy is focused on the show, not knowing that his boyfriend wants him, so bad.

Hinata moved his arm to his forming tent, making Y/N grunt. He then looked up to his boyfriend, who his mouth open and eyes closed, Y/N is definitely soft there. He got flustered and covered his flaming red cheeks.

"I-I-I am S-so S-S-sorry babe!" Hinata said, before looking away from Y/N, He then looked at Hinata, pink blush tinted on his cheeks, before awkwardly laughed at it. "I-its a-alright, N-no worries" he replied, rubbing his neck, trying to get off the embarrassment off his soul.

But there's no turning back. Now his forming tent is aching to feel something,

Something tight, and wet.

Y/N then turned Hinata to his perspective, before looking at his eyes. "Now what have you done," he then pointed his formed tent beneath his pants, "you made Daddy horny, now you gonna fix it, got it?"

Hinata started to get flustered even more, it was his firrt time seeing another person's privates other than himself. In short,

It's his first time.

He nodded furiously and Y/N pulled his arms and sat him down on his crouch, trying to make some friction between them. Y/N groaned from the feeling of Hinata's inner thigh, wanting to feel more. "Pleasure Daddy, and you'll get your reward, alright?"

Y/N whispered to his ears, his voice sent shivers down to Hinata's spine, making him nod once again.

Hinata started to move his hips on a slow motion, leaving Y/N making noises from the pleasure that he gave. Y/N's plump lips left some breathy moans, making Hinata gaining confidence to move even more faster.

"Oh yes, just like that baby..." Y/N moaned out, as Hinata's movement starts to fasten up. Hinata suddenly stopped, opening Y/N's pants and taking out his hard cock, Hinata's eyes grew big, he didnt expect that his boyfriend owns something this big, thinking if this will fit inside him.

"You like it, huh baby? Imagine my big hard cock going in and out of your sweet right hole, mhm can't wait to feel it" Y/N smirked as he starts to lick Hinata's collarbone, the oranged hair boy then nodded, intertwining his hand to Y/N's hair, wanting to feel more of his touch

"Y-yes daddy... P-please... I want to feel you.." Y/N smirk grew big, giving him a teasing lick "hmm? Feel what?" replied on a teasing tone

"I want to feel your big hard cock inside me, daddy! Please!"

"Hmm? I can't hear you"

"I WANT TO FEEL DADDY'S BIG AND HARD COCK, I WANT HIM TO FUCK ME HARD AND GOOD!"

"Good boy, now, shall daddy close up your tight little hole?"

_____________________________________________

This is so shitty, omg I'm so sorry

I just couldn't think what to end that's why yeah hahaha

But anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!