𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑨 𝒀𝑼𝑱𝑰

Kinktober Special
Kink: foreplay, choking, master kink

Edited
______________________________________________

Terushima x Aly

______________________________________________

"Baby, I'm home" the male's voice echoed through their quiet shared apartment, "babe?" he called out once again, putting down his gym bag in the leather couch.

Got confused by the quietness of their apartment, he walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, since he was exhausted from practice today, preparing for the tournament that his team will attend in next week.

An idea popped out of nowhere, making the male visibly smirk, something that he wanted to do for the past days. He quickly placed down his empty water bottle and sprinted to their bedroom to prepare his plan for tonight.

He then walked in their bedroom, it was a creamy white walled bedroom. It may look too big for them but it was a space they needed, since you-know-what they do if they have the time. The bed was clean, and the bed blanket was perfectly placed and tucked in their queen sized bed.

The man then walked straight to their closet, grabbing some things that they will use for tonight, it sure will be a tiring night, but this is what they both needed.

Ever since they both entered college, the couple was busy with their own courses. Of course, they are in the same college but it was hard for them to see each other because of the different time schedule and department they are.

Aly is taking Architecture whilst Yuji is taking Engineering. It was their dream to build their selves their own house, with their little family in the future. That's how they were getting strong, they have trust for each other and know what they are doing.

As Yuuji was finding something, the front door widely opened, showing a tired student, Aly. Her medium hair was tied up in a bun, some of her hair strands sitting on her forehead. She was obviously sleepy from those classes, no breaks.

"Baby~I'm home" Aly called out, as she took off her tight black shoes and wore the comfortable bunny slippers. As she walked in the apartment, she could already tell that Yuuji was home first, since the living room has the scent of his, and his gym bag was on the couch.

She stretched out her arms, getting herself comfortable from those boring classes they had today. It was just a normal day but to Aly, it was tiring day for her. More activities to do, essay writing, and more planning for those reports she will do.

"Baby? Yuuji~" She called out again, looking for Yuuji everywhere in the room. He was nowhere to be seen. He's not in the kitchen, the bathroom, and the living room. She raised her left eyebrow, confused. Yuuji is usually in the kitchen, cooking dinner for them if he gets home earlier than hers. But he wasn't there.

Yuuji on the other hand, was smirking at the whole time, while holding the red box he was looking for. He was in their bed, sitting beside a dress that Aly owns. Aly was still calling for him, not thinking that she should look for him in the bedroom.

"Baby, I'm in our bedroom!" He exclaimed, clearing his throat and licked his lips, his piercing shined by the moonlight  in the dark room. He crossed his legs in a comfortable yet teasing sitting position he could ever think off. Footsteps got closer and closer, and the door opened wide for Aly.

"Why are the lights turned off?" She said as she searched for the switch, but Yuuji stopped her hands and pinned her in the wall. Aly squealed from the sudden move her boyfriend did. "Y-Yuuji? What are you doing?" She asked, biting her small plump lips. He chuckled and he got closer to her neck, giving small kisses around it, finding her sweet spot.

"Dont you want this baby girl? Hm?" He teasingly asked, licking the sweet spot that made Aly moan out. "I-I Y-Yuuji.." she moaned out his name. But it wasn't Yuuji wanted, he started to slowly choke her, making Aly gag from her breath.

"You know that's not my name, baby girl~" He hissed out, choking her a little tighter. Aly nodded, trying to breath. "Y-yes, master" she replied, he smirked and let her go. He then started to give her a rough kiss, while his hands are going around his small figure. Aly wrapped her arms around her lover's neck, deepening their heated rough kiss.

He gave her a hard slap on her ass, making her gasp on their kiss, his tongue then immediately went in, and started to fight for dominance with her wet tongue. He slowly picked her up, and Aly gladly wrapped her legs around his waist while Yuuji is carrying her to their bed.

Aly teasingly grinned on his hard clothed wood, Yuuji groaned in response. He broke of the kiss as he sat down on their bed. "Baby, I want you to wear this~" He cooed and handed her the nurse outfit. It was quite revealing and short, but Yuuji didn't mind, as long as it was for his eyes only.

Aly blushed out. It wasn't the first time she wore it, but she still get flustered and shy. She isn't the type of girl that wears revealing, short dresses, but this is what Yuuji wants for her to wear. She can't disrespect her master.

"Yes, master" She then took the outfit and stripped off her clothes infront of Yuuji, but in slow motion. She was teasing him with her body that Yuuji likes. As she dropped her shirt, He bit his lips from her seduction and his member down him is getting harder and harder.

"You know what? Fuck that costume." Yuuji stood up and immediately attacked her lips once again, and started to play with her nipples right after he unhooked her bra off. Aly moaned louder than earlier, it was making Yuuji impatient and want to feel her inside already.

"I'll punish you for seducing me earlier" Yuuji added, a sly smirk on his lips. Aly's eyes then darken, before a smirk also formed in her lips. "Punish me then."

______________________________________________

Word Count: 1077

This Kinktober Special is made for my friend, Aly! She requested me to do a Yuuji x Aly Fanfic so here you go!

I hope you guys liked it!