𝐇 𝐀 𝐈 𝐁 𝐀 • 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕

Angst

_________________________________________

A tall man entered the cafe, making the bell on top of the door rang. Indicating the staff that a customer has arrived. "Welcome! Would you like me to take you to your table?" The petite woman said, a menu on her arms, wrapped tightly. He nodded and then the woman took the lead.

Fresh coffee filled the cafe, sweet desserts displayed neatly beside the counter, the cafe was clean, just what Lev wanted. It is also not crowded, it was just peace and quiet. Making him feel lonely for some reasons.

The woman then took him on his table, which is beside the big window of the cafe building. Lev thanked her and took a seat, taking off his thick leather coat. It was another winter day in Tokyo, a perfect day for a cup of nice, and hot coffee.

He sat down comfortably, taking out his phone to check some unread messages. Messages that he shouldn't open. Messages that he knew that will hurt him. But curiosity kills him, bugging him to check those important looking messages. Even though those messages were 3 months old.

Taking him out of his deep thoughts, the woman came back with the notepad, taking Lev's order. "What would you like today, sir?" She asked politely, taking out her pen from the pocket of her shirt. "I'll have a black coffee, and a straw..." He cut off himself, just remembered what her favourite.

The woman looked at him, still standing with the notepad on her hand, raised an eyebrow, wondering why her customer cut off hiw own words. Lev blinked and processed his mind. He then remembered her, her face, her laughs, her eyes, everything about her. Even though its just 'Strawberry', it was her favourite. Lev remembered those perfectly. But it was too late.

"Uhm sir? Are you okay?" The woman asked slightly worried, Lev snapped out of his thoughts again, startled. He cleared his throat, "O-Oh yeah, Im okay." The woman just nodded at his answer, still unsure about his answer, not wanting their cafe to have low ratings. "You said you want Black coffee and?" She added, breaking the awkwardness between them two.

"I'll get a strawberry shortcake, please. Also, 5 cubes of sugar, if you have" He added, slightly smiling at her. The woman nodded and wrote his orders, slightly bowing before leaving him alone on his table. His mouth left a deep sigh, before taking his phone again.

Reading those sweet messages between him and Y/N. Messages that made his heart flutter, and do Y/N's. Nostalgia then hit him. Those years of relationship that Y/N and Lev shared. Sweet and great memories were kept on his heart, not wanting to let them go. It's too precious to be gone. And Y/N.

Y/N <3

September 22, 2020, 12:11 AM

Baby?
You awake?

Yes baby
Why you still up in this hour?

I cant sleep for some reason
I also missed you

Awhh, I missed you too
But Im sorry
I was too busy with work
I promise I'll make it up to you
Okay?

I understand, babe.
I'll pick you up tomorrow after your work
Does that sound good?

OMG really?
You don't have to, baby
But thank you, I'll make it up to you tomorrow, See you