𝐒 𝐇 𝐎 𝐘 𝐎 • 𝐇 𝐈 𝐍 𝐀 𝐓 𝐀

Fluff

__________________________

"Tanaka senpai, nice kill!" the tangerine boy replied, after they have scored another point. It was a Practice Match of Karasuno and Nekoma. A friendly match that Takeda Sensei have requested, for the Karasuno team to prepare themselves in the Spring Tournaments that they will attend soon.

Tanaka shot a smile to Hinata, which is just beside him, giving him a thumbs up. It was already 4 PM, but both of the teams are still practicing. They have been practicing all day, with just short breaks.

Both Coaches of the teams were wondering how the hell have they have this much of the stamina, since Karasuno just requested Nekoma yesterday. Not noticing that both teams were already ready to have a practice match with each other.

Whilst the teams are having their last match, Kiyoko and Yachi went outside to grab Waters for everyone, since Nekoma still doesn't have a Manager to do the work for the team, but it's not a problem for the both Managers of Karasuno, as long as they have helped.

"Yosh!" Hinata said as he did a feint, a rare sight to see a Middle Blocker to do a feint, especially he's short. Of course, it made everyone shocked, but Coach Ukai was grinning whilst looking at the Little Giant. Another match won by Karasuno. It was a fair Match for the both teams. Its only a Practice Match in the first place, so it's not big deal

Both teams aligned infront of each other, the net in the middle. Slightly bowing, "We've had a good match!" said by both teams, handing each other a handshake, despite their hands are really sweaty and sore from the matches they had for the whole day. But they got used to it.

Both coached bowed to each other, thanking them for the good practice match they have spent today. Of course, Takeda Sensei is also grateful that Nekoma, one of the Powerhouse schools of Volleyball, accepted their request of the Practice Match. Wondering if they could have another practice match soon.

"Well, Sensei, Coach Ukai, we'll get going now. Have a good night" Coach Nekomata said, with his warm smile plastered on his face. Takeda then once again bowed, followed by Coach Ukai. Nekomata then left, followed by Manabu Sensei.

"See you again, Kenma San!" Hinata exclaimed, jumping around Kenma, with a slightly bored and smiling expression. Kenma nodded before following Kuroo and the rest of the team. Both teams bid their goodbyes, slowly the Gym is now occupied by Karasuno team.

"That was a good match, everyone!" Takeda Sensei commented, smiling at the boys proudly. The boys smiled back as they sat down infront of their Sensei, Coach and Managers. They were exhausted, seeing them panting for air and drinking most of the water from their water bottles. Despite being tired, they still have a smile in their lips.

"Well, everyone," Coach Ukai spoke, standing up from his seat and opened his little black notebook, where he writes the Practice matches, and plans he had for the team. "Rest up tonight, because by Monday we will have a practice session for the Tournament."

The boys nodded. A serious and excited looks were easily read in their faces. Since Spring Tournaments is near, they couldn't hide the fact that they were excited, since after the Spring tourna, they will go to the Nationals. Well, it depends how they handle it and if they win each match they have.

Slightly nervous since their opponents are from Powerhouse schools, like Shiratorizawa. But thanks for the good practice match they had with Nekoma, they felt an ease, and confident about their practice and how they will win the upcoming Tournament.