𝐒 𝐄 𝐌 𝐈 • 𝐄 𝐈 𝐓 𝐀

Angst
________________________________________

Reader's perspective;

"Y/N, do you know how hard it is for me to keep up your bullshits?!" his voice were loud. His words keeps ringing in my mind. My heart is clenching from the pain and it was beating so fast. I couldn't process what is happening.

"I-Im sorr-"

I want to apologise. Even if I don't know what I have done wrong.

"Your sorry don't do anything!"

I know he is drunk, his scent and emotions gave it away. He's drunk, I know it.

This isn't the first time he goes home and drunk. This isn't the first time he shouts at me for no reason. This isn't the first time, and I got used to it.

This is all fake after all, fake love, fake marriage.

But who would have known? I fell inlove ever since I laid my eyes on him. It was 3 years ago.

He kept screaming, my mind couldn't process, my body is shaking from fear, he will maybe do something to me. Bruises from yesterday is still fresh, killing me with pain. I can't endure another pain tonight.

Just not today, please.

I looked at him with worried eyes. Ever since we got married, he goes home, drunk, a mess. He even sometimes bring different women every week, not caring I was there. He don't care about my presence, nor our son.

Yes, we have a child. And in his eyes he's a mistake.

It happened two years ago, he was drunk, really drunk. I took care of him, and he thought that I was a different woman, not his 'wife'. He took advantage of me, he knew I was weak. Women to him are weak.

Two weeks after that night, he told me to abort the child. I can't abort the innocent child. I know that he don't want it, he told me he don't want children, but i can't let him control me again. I'm also tired of his craps but I am too inlove to him.

After those nine months of hell, enduring his mental and physical abuse while pregnant to our baby, I gave birth to a beautiful boy. He looked exactly like his father. I couldn't heko it but tear up after hiding him in my arms.

He was a small innocent child, this is the boy that his own father wanted me to abort. Why can't he just accept the fact that he's a father?

I looked at Semi, tears on my eyes. I felt like it was the last drop of my tear before it turns into blood. I've shed many tears because of the man infront of me. I am too fragile and tired because of him. I cannot leave him, I'm too inlove. I'm blinded by love.

"Can't you just be a good woman for once?! huh?!" Semi angrily stated, pushing me down to the floor. I grunted from the pain, holding my stomach.

He started to slap both sides of my cheeks, a hard slap. I was whimpering because of pain, and also because of the small bumb of my stomach.

I am pregnant again with his child.

I am scared to lose this baby. I can't lose it. She's unborn, yet received physical pain from her father.