𝐓 𝐎 𝐁 𝐈 𝐎 • 𝐊 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 𝐘 𝐀 𝐌 𝐀

Fluff

_______________________

It was a Nice school day, as usual, Y/N hummed in delight, walking towards Karasuno high. Y/N is a 1st year, and she is already quite popular.

Well, Y/N is known for her Music Skills, she's been through some competitions, even International. Her name was all over news when she one an International competition in Paris, thats why she gets recognition.

As she was walking to school, some students were whispering and got excited since a famous artist is going to their school, even though its been 4 months since School started.

Y/N waved and them with a warm and sweet smile, as usual. She greets them since she doesn't want to be called "rude" for ignoring those people that supports her. The students exchanged a huge grin at her, running towards to school, got hyped up.

Y/N giggled at their actions, and started to pace up her walk. She was also getting hyped up, because she gets to join a club that she was hoping to be in. Everyone didn't expect that she will be choosing this club because of her music skills, but no one can stop her since she already got accepted to be part of the club.

The volleyball club.

Yes, A volleyball club. She thought it will be a nice chance to learn something new everyday, as the manager of the Karasuno volleyball boys team. Also, it will help her communication skills since she's a bit shy to new people, she can't open up nor join a normal conversation. She gets shy easily, thats why she also did Music.

In deep thoughts, she didn't notice she have arrived in school, she then quickly ran inside, took off her outside shoes and changed into the school shoes that Karasuno have gave. Walking to the halls, students gave her a wave and smile, making Y/N smile and wave at them back.

She wants to pace up the time, since shes getting excited for this afternoon activity. As getting excited, she is getting nervous, thinking that the team will not accept her, or she will just fail being a manager of the team, not helping at all.

She overthinks when she is going to a new club, or anything new. She gets hyped up and nervous at the same time. But she's strong, replacing those negative thoughts into positive.

She walked in her class, as usual, her classmates greet her, and Y/N would greet them back. She then sat down her seat in the far back, putting her bag and violin case on where the belong, her friends then walked towards her and starts to do what they usually do.

~time skip~

"That's all for today, you all dismissed." The teacher said while picking up his things before walking out of the class. The day ended pretty slow, making Y/N bored. But since its already afternoon, her mood went up, getting hyped up once again.

"Y/N san, are you going to the gym, right?" One of her friends asked, while putting her things away. "Yeah, I was asked to come over and introduce myself" She replied, her friend then smiled and patted her head.

"Dont overthink, Im sure you'll do fine" She reassured Y/N, making her confidence boost up. Y/N sweetly smiled at her, and nodded. "Arigato, (F/N). Well, I have to go now, they must be waiting" Y/N replied, before picking up her bag and violin case. She waved goodbye to everyone and happily walked to the school gym.