𝐊 𝐄 𝐍 𝐌 𝐀 • 𝐊 𝐎 𝐙 𝐔 𝐌 𝐄

Lemon

______________________________________________

"Ahh~ Kenma~"

Y/N moaned, watching her boyfriend, Kenma, playing video games in his Nintendo. Not even giving a damn. She's been trying to get his attention for 20 minutes, but teasing him was the last thing on her mind.

Y/N's arms slowly went to his body, making the gamer groan. Y/N smirked as she went to attack his soft neck, leaving trails of wet kisses and hickeys. Her hands roaming on her lover's body, teasing him with her touch.

She then moaned on her ears, making Kenma go crazy on his mind, his hormones couldn't control themselves anymore since his dick is making a bulge, Y/N succeeded on her teasing.

Kenma groaned as Y/N 'accidentally' touched his bulge, with a flustered face written on his face. Eyes still glued on his switch, he may looked calm right now but his mind wants to fuck Y/N, hard and fast.

Y/N slowly leaving his body, and then picked up her phone, not even giving a damn what she just did to Kenma. The boy then slammed his switch on the bedside table, then crawled to
Y/N. Putting his left knee on her womanhood, a moan left her mouth.

"You think you can act like nothing happened earlier, kitten?" He whispered, while his hand is under her shirt, groping her breast. Kenma's smirk grew as Y/N got flustered, groping her breast more. "You like that, hm?"

Y/N answered with a moan, Kenma is really enjoying teasing Y/N. Kenma is really a small, innocent and silent boy on the outside, but if he's alone with Y/N, oh boy you know what happens.

Kenma started kissing Y/N roughly, his hand on her breast while the other hand is teasing her wet folds, Y/N was panting a mess. He then started to kiss from her jawline to her neck, finding that one specific spot. After kissing her left neck, Y/N moaned, Kenma has hit the jackpot.

He then left a big red hickey, that is easily to see. Slowly, he then kissed her collarbone, then looked at Y/N, who is sweating and moaning a mess. He loves looking at Y/N that is squirming under him.

"This shit is on the way." He then took off her Shirt and Bra, leaving her only in her shorts. He attacked her right breast, while his other hand is still teasing her left nipples. His fingers in her womanhood starts to fasten up, that made Y/N moan louder. Shortly after, she cummed on his fingers.

He licked his fingers infront of her, cleaning his fingers until there's no cum left. He quickly took off his pants and boxers, his dick stood proudly, pre-cum coming out. "Suck." He said with a demanding tone, making Y/N gulp. She crawled to Kenma and then sucked his cock.

"Ahh... Just like that, baby" He moaned, grabbing a fist of her hair and starts bobbing on a faster pace, making Y/N gag, Kenma still moaning above her, until he cummed inside her mouth.

Y/N swallowed it, not missing a drop of it. "All fours, now." He ordered. Y/N followed the boy, hands already gripping tight on the sheets. He teased by touching her folds with his tip. "K-Kenma... Put it it~"

He chuckled, "Hm?" he answered. "I didnt hear you, babe."

"Put it in Kenma"

"Hmm? Louder."

"Fuck me already Kenma, please, I'm begging.." Y/N answered, Kenma's smirk grew more bigger, "Alright, that's what you wanted!" He then slammed inside her without a warning. Y/N moaned loudly from the pleasure, loud enough for the neighbours to hear her moans.

Kenma's thurst is slow and hard, that got Y/N crazy about it. She whined as Kenma continues his thrust. "faster, babe.." Kenma groaned as he went faster, her walls clenching around his dick. Only moans, groans and skin slapping is the only thing you can hear.

"Kenma!" Y/N moaned, as she arched her back. Kenma then pulled out and switched positions. Kenma is now facing Y/N. He then slammed his dick inside, hard. Hard enough to make Y/N scream.

His thrust got faster every minute, making himself Moan. Y/N gripped tight on the sheets, making an ahegao face. Kenma then kissed her, hungrily and rough.

Y/N pulled him close, leaving more hickeys on his neck, and torso. Leaving a big hickey on his neck that is visible, and hard to hide to.

A weak smile crept on her lips, after making a big hickey. She's proud of herself making it. Her walls clenched as Kenma got faster and faster, moaning a mess under him.

"You like being fucked like this baby girl?" Kenma whispered on her ears, still thrusting in and out. Y/N nodded quickly and pulled him for another make out session. She licked his lower lip, asking for an entrance. Kenma gladly answered and now their tounges are fighting for dominance.

"Kenma, you feel so good!" She moaned, looking at his piercing eyes with an ahegao face. Kenma smirked and moaned as he continues to thrust like a beast.

His thursts getting sloppier, her walls still clenching him. Both of them exchanged moans while kissing. He quicken his pace. Y/N rolled her eyes from the pleasure her lover is giving her.

"I c-can't hold it any longer.." Kenma moaned, as he gropes her breasts, "M-me too..." She answered, shortly after, she cummed, making a mess On Kenma's dick and bed. Kenma continues to thrust in her, until he cummed inside after her. He let out a long moan.

He pulled out his dick and drops beside his tired girlfriend. Pulling the blanket to cover themselves, Kenma pulled her close and cuddled. "T-that was amazing...." He said, panting. Y/N weakly nodded, making her smile.

"Y-yeah.. It is.." She answered, slowly drifts to sleep. Kenma kissed her forehead, and then brushed her hair to her ears.

"I guess your teasing did something" He added before his eyes closed.