𝐊 𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐈 • 𝐒 𝐔 𝐆 𝐀 𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐀

Fluff

__________________________________________

Birds chirping outside, sun shining brightly. It was a nice day to go out, but not atleast in the Koshi Household.

"Suga! M-my water just broke"

Suga choked on his coffee, eyes widen as he looked at his pregnant wife, Y/N, standing in the kitchen frame, her dress was soaked from her water bag that just recently broke.

She just awkwardly smile at her shocked husband. Silence filled in the house, breaking it with Suga's sudden outburst. Well, it was unexpected from Koshi, despite having a gentle and motherly vibes. "I-- Wh-- AHHHH!!"

He started running around, panicking, not knowing what to pack for the hospital. Even though they have already packed weeks ago. Y/N sighed at the scene her husband is making, as her lips left a heavy sigh.

"Koshi!" She yelled out, Suga's head popped out from their room, you can still see how nervous and panicked he is. "We have everything we needed already! Let's go now!"

Suga then nodded, grabbing his keys as he walked fast through the door, followed by his pregnant wife.

"Okay, lets calm down first, we might get into an accident." She said as she walked inside the car, looking at Suga's Panicked eyes. She breath in and out, Suga followed her. "Calm down first, okay?"

Suga's eyes slowly soften and left out a deep sigh, holding her hand. "Im sorry sweetheart. I'm just excited for our baby to come"

She understood him, since it's their first baby. Suga was really excited about having a baby, and he couldn't stop talking about his pregnant wife, NONSTOP. Everyday, he would brag it to his Co workers, but he can't help it, he's going to be a father.

Soft breathing, air conditioning and silence is filled in the car. The couple was calm outside, but mentally they were scared and nervous. Not wanting their baby get squished or what would happen to the well developed baby.

Suga held her hand while the other is on the wheel, "You will do good okay? I am very proud of you holding our baby for 9 months, and now he/she is here" He smiled while kissing the back of her hand. Eyes still on the road. Y/N felt in ease, her nerves calmed down from the simple words her husband said.

Even Y/N and Suga are married for a few years now, she was still inlove how his words calm her down. How it make her heart flutter, how it make her smile. Suga is indeed a fallen angel, went down to earth for Y/N.

The journey to the Hospital was smooth, since Suga was panicking about his pregnant wife that is seated next to him, tortured from the contractions she feels.

As the couple arrived at the hospital, Suga quickly went to the desk to get a wheelchair, after informing the nurse, she immediately gave a wheelchair and informed some doctors to prepare for Labor.

As Suga walked out of the hospital door, Y/N was waiting in the car, slightly hissing from the pain she endured. He quickly pushed the wheelchair towards the door of Y/N, opening it. He held her hand and his other hand on her back.

She gently sat to the wheelchair, hands calmly placed on her grown stomach, slightly nervous. The couple then went in, assisted by some nurses and doctors after putting her in a bed.