𝐊 𝐄 𝐈 • 𝐓 𝐒 𝐔 𝐊 𝐈 𝐒 𝐇 𝐈 𝐌 𝐀

Fluff
Boyfriend Imagine

_______________________

The gym is packed with the Karasuno Volleyball team, practicing for the upcoming nationals. Not only the Volleyball team is getting pumped up about it, also Y/N, the Team Assistant Manager.

Ever since Y/N is a first year, she immediately joined the team after a week, because of the one specific person, Kei Tsukishima

First Day of High School

Y/N, a first year of Karasuno High, enjoying her walk towards her new school. This is the opportunity to make herself more open to sports, since, her parents are into sports since they were Highschool students.

Making Y/N tired thinking what sport she should enter in her new school, since there are some sports Karasuno held.

As she entered the school gates, Y/N is already bombarded by the students, showing off their clubs. There were many interesting clubs, but she still couldn't find what she wanted.

Y/N is finding a good club to join, since her Parents forcing her to join one, especially a sports club. She then went into a corner, and groaned. Getting tired from those students shouting their club names.

As she was about to go upstairs to go find her classroom, she accidentally bumped into a hard chest. "Ara ara, gomen~ didn't see you there, shorty" the boy said, with a smirk.

Y/N looked up to the man who spoke, a small blush crept out of her cheeks, making the tall boy's smirk grow wider. "Cat got your tounge, shorty?"

"A-ah! I'm sorry for bumping into you!" Y/N answered, slightly bowing at him, the tall boy only chuckled and then left her. Y/N all flustered and shy, not knowing whats this feeling is.

Also, the boy's body figure making her think to something, "Oh, I wonder which club he goes to?"

After a week of finding out what his club is, she finally found it. 'Volleyball Club'. She smiled widely and then went to the Teacher, Takeda Sensei, to send him the full form, a form for Assistant manager position for Karasuno Volleyball team.

"Alright, everyone! Practice is over for today. Thank you for your hard work!" Coach Ukai said, putting his hands on his waist. "Thank you for your hard work!" the team replied, bowing infront of their coach.

It was 6 pm when they finished their practice. Some of them are already went home, after Exchanging goodbyes to the rest of their teammates, while the others are showering and helping Y/N and Kiyoko clean up.

Y/N, on the other hand, casually peeking, finding Tsukishima, her boyfriend for 5 months.
Kiyoko noticed her behaviour, making her chuckle. "Y/N chan? You can go now, with Tsukishima san. I can clean up this by myself"

Y/N looked at her senpai with disbelief in her eyes, shaking her head a no, "No no its okay, Kiyoko senpai! He can still wait up outside" Y/N replied, with a smile. Kiyoko then smiled and continues to clean up, preparing for tomorrow's practice.

"Y/N chan, I'll wait up for you outside" the tall boy said, after picking up his bag and headphones beside his lover. Y/N nodded and continues to pick up the balls. Kei then walked outside, with his things.

After minutes of cleaning up, the gym is now clean, for tomorrow. Kiyoko already went to the Club room first, changing into her uniforms. Y/N followed her, after locking up the equipment room.

"Y/N chan? How's your relationship with Tsukishima san?" Kiyoko asked, while putting on her uniform, Y/N was flustered, thinking about how her lover was taking care of her.

"It's great, senpai" She simply answered, with a smile and blush on her face. Kiyoko then smiled and patted her head. "Well, I hope you two last"

Y/N thanked her senpai for her kind words. Making her also think why her senpai is single, even tho she's literally the goddess of Karasuno. Many men, also women, had head over heels for her, not forgetting to mention Tanaka and Nishinoya.

Y/N looked at her senpai, her shining and smooth raven black hair resting on her back, her dark piercing eyes, almost making look her like a lioness, everything about Kiyoko is just beyond amazing. (Y/N might be gay for her hoho, JK ;))

"I'll head out home first, Y/N chan. See you tomorrow!" Kiyoko said, heading towards the door with her belongings. Y/N also waved a goodbye to her. "Oh, I also should head out now, Kei is waiting"

Y/N went out of the Club room, finding her boyfriend standing beside the gym doors. "Sorry if I took long, babe" Y/N said while locking up the gym doors. Kei just shrugged and took his headphones off. "I just had a long chat with Kiyoko senpai, I didnt notice the time"

"It's okay, I'll walk you home now, I know you're tired." Kei answered, with gentle in his voice. He  then held Y/N's hands hands. "Shall we go now?"

Y/N nodded, and then smiled at her boyfriend. Slowly walking away from the gym, with hands intertwined. A blush crept on her face, making Kei chuckle. "I remember seeing that face when we first met" He slightly laughed, making Y/N blush even more

"That was months ago, Babe!" She answered, looked away to hide her flustered face. Kei kissed the back of her hand, and smiled at her. "I know, Not gonna lie but it was cute"

She slightly smacked his arm, pouting at him. The tall boy only cracked a small laugh at her childish behaviour, even tho she acts like this infront of him, he finds it cute.

The rest of the walk was just silence, yet felt nice since both of them are tired from the activities. Hands still intertwined, hearts beating for each other.

The lovers have arrived infront of Y/N's House, pulling her into his embrace and kissed her forehead. "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning, shorty" She smiled and nodded, still hugging the tall boy. "Go inside now, and rest up, okay?"

"I am the one who is supposed to say those words, saltyshima" She said, while pouting at him. He laughed heartily, kissing her nose. "I know, but I'm your boyfriend."

She blushed red, as he is cupping her face, bringing their faces together. She can feel Kei's hot breathing on top of her pink lips, and slowly, His lips touched hers. The kiss was slow, yet you can see there's love in it. It was gentle, for the both's liking. His hand on her chin, while the other one is behind her head. Y/N pointing out her feet to match her lips with his.

The kiss took minutes, before both of them pulled out for breath. "Well, goodnight, babe" Kei said while looking at her twinkling (E/C). "Goodnight, babe" She replied with a smile, and then went inside, waving a goodbye to Kei before clsong the door. Kei then left after she went inside, with a smile and heart beating  crazily for her.

Bonus Ending~

Y/N screamed in her mind, remembering what the hell just happened with her and Kei earlier. Since Kei isn't that showy type, it was kind of new to her, Kei being affectionate towards her.

She touched her lips, and then blushed really hard, making her squirm really loud in her hands. Her Mom peeked out of kitchen, smiling at her daughter being flustered.

"Ah ah, I saw you and Kei kissing outside, soo, how was it?" She teased, making her daughter squirm with delight again.

"Mom!"

"Okay okay, I'm sorry, but really, I'm curious"

"Okaa sann!~"

______________________________________________

Word Count: 1341

This is my first Fluff! I hope you like it hehe. If there are some misspelled words, Gomen
(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ'). I made this with a headache and at a really dark room, making it worse ;-;. I hope you enjoy my first ever Fluff!