𝐊 𝐎 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐑 𝐎 • 𝐁 𝐎 𝐊 𝐔 𝐓 𝐎

Angst but with a twist

________________________________

"Koutaro Bokuto! Answer me!" Y/N screamed ontop of her lungs, combing her fingers through her h/c hair. Eyes puffy red, face slightly redding from the anger she felt towards her ace boyfriend, Bokuto.

Bokuto slammed his fists on the table, making the room feel more hotter every second that passed. Silence filled the room, silent cries of Y/N can be heard.

"Who is that girl, clinging onto you?! You dont think I wont be jealous?!" Y/N added, sobbing, she tried her best to hold her hot tears coming down from her eyes, but she's too hurt to keep it in. "Answer me damn it!"

"She's no one, alright?! No one!" Bokuto answered, looking at his hands that were aching from slamming it, he really did smal it hard. Harder than he slammed those balls he used to practice with.

He lied. That girl was one of his closest friend, helping him to surprise Y/N for their 5th anniversary, and he was planning to propose to her. But Y/N took it wrong. She thought He's cheating. Didnt have any idea that it was for her.

Obviously its a surprise for her

Bokuto felt bad for lying, he rarely lies to
Y/N, if he does, he then admit it in a few minutes after their childish fights, but today, he cant tell her. Its too damn special and a quite big surprise for her.

He bit his lips, trying not to spill anything about the surprise that he and his friends planned for her. Bitting it too damn hard that it started to bleed. Y/N on the other hand, wiping her tears off from her cheeks, looking like a mess.

"You know," Y/N started to speak up. Clearing her throat, since it was hurting from shouting. "I also did cheat on you."

Bokuto's eyes widen, not believing what Y/N just said infront of him.

She was just my close friend, Y/N.

She's helping me to surprise you...

But this is what you give me?

Hot tears started to form in Bokuto's eyes, laughing at Y/N. He didnt believe her, he thought its a joke. A joke that she gonna say as a revenge, for lying and "cheating" on her.

But also, Y/N lied.

She didnt cheat on him.

She's also surprising him.

Both are surprising each other,

Not knowing that they are hurting each other.

"Y-youre j-joking right?" Bokuto nervously laughed, sweat forms in his forehead. "P-please tell me you're joking, right now"

Y/N held her laugh, also not wanting to ruin her plans that were already planned for months already.

She wants it to be special, an event that they want to cherish forever. Since she cant just randomly tell Bokuto, she just held it deep in her mind, keeping the acting going on

"No I'm not joking, Bokuto." Y/N said, keeping her serious tone on. Bokuto broke down, sobbing. A sight that Y/N didnt want to see, it hurts to see him cry, just because of her lie, but she cant just say it to him.