𝐔 𝐒 𝐇 𝐈 𝐉 𝐈 𝐌 𝐀 • 𝐖 𝐀 𝐓 𝐀 𝐊 𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐈

angst
_______________________________________

listen to 5SOS' 'Ghost of You' while reading this! This song is one of my favourites, I hope I won't be the cause of your anger/tears, please- ;-;

I'm also kinda regretting writing this but it is what it is ;-;

"How are you, Ushi-kun? Please respond... we're worried about you"

The voice message ended with a deep sigh of Tendou. Ushijima looked at his phone with dead eyes before turning it off and slammed it to a wall. A loud thud was heard right after it fell to the ground, the phone screen cracked as it landed on the cold floor.

He rested his masculine arm on his eyes, covering it from the light of the setting sun. The sun that they used to enjoy watching, with their arms wrapped on each other, under a warm blanket.

Two cups of coffee is sitting quietly on the coffee table infront of the man, papers shattered on the ground. Trashes everywhere that Ushijima didn't even care about cleaning it up.

The coffee is still warm.

The apartment that was used to be filled with laughter was instead replaced with silence and coldness. Ushijima is sitting on the couch in silence, trying to ease himself, the guilt was still there.

Empty bottles of beer were scattered on the floor, some of it even spilled on the papers that were meant to be submitted tomorrow, but Ushijima doesn't care about it.

The blanket they used to cuddle under of it was beside him, he hated it.

He hated everything around him.

It reminds him about her, everything reminds him about her, someone who is gone but shouldn't be forgotten.

She was his ray of sunshine, his hope, the reason of his smiles, she was everything to him. She did everything to made him smile, every small detail of her is what Ushijima make him love her, more than anything else in the world.

She mattered to him. She was his everything.

Was.

Ushijima closed his eyes as he placed his arm on the couch, a deep sigh left his lips. 'I shouldn't be like this' he thought, as his eyes wandered around the apartment 'she won't like this'.

As he got up, a picture frame caught his attention, it was their favourite picture. They looked so happy in this picture, nothing was ever wrong in here, 'what did go wrong?' he asked himself.

he sobbed.

It has been a while since he ever cried. It's been months ever since Y/N have passed. Yet, Ushijima still holds the burden, he whelved his pain.

His eyes looked at the warm blanket laying on the couch, a warm smile plastered on his lips as his hands slowly touched it with ease and calm. It was so cold yet warm.

He remembered what they used to do with the blanket, cuddling under it, play with it, everything that he can remember. The blanket gave him a lovely yet painful feeling of the past.

He folded the fluffy blanket and placed it back on the couch, his eyes looked at the coffee cups sitting on the coffee table. His cold hands reached out, "its still warm".

As he picked up the cups, he noticed that her lipstick mark was still there, Ushijima bit his lip, holding himself back. This cup was her favourite, a black cup with their favourite song title.