Chapter 17: Ransack and Backtrack

BumbleBee's Perspective

                    A few weeks past and MotorMaster had calmed down a lot. We hung out a lot more. I got faster and even learned a few fighting techniques. I was now officially second in command to MotorMaster. I was out driving when I picked up a signature. I found myself at a forest. I drove through it and found 2 massive metal balls rolling around on a small beach by the river. They were collecting rocks and stacking them.

                   I drove close to get a better look but as they stacked another one, the tower started to fall. I run over and stop it from falling. "You guys may need support to keep your tower up." I say, grabbing a nearby rock from the water and placing it behind the tower for support. "There you go." I say. They look at each other and then back at me a few times before cheering and grabbing something from their subspace. They begin banging them together. "BumbleBee!!" They both say in their chirping voices. I was surprised that they knew me. "How do you guys know me?" I ask as they drop their instruments and roll over to me, grasping my servos and jumping happily. 

                     "Who are you guys?" I ask. The blue one chirps "Backtrack!! Green Ransack!!" I look to the green one who he said to be Ransack. "I feel like I remember you guys from somewhere." The transform and roll around me before leaving and grabbing 2 different objects. They come over, and hold them up for me. Backtrack's was blue and Ransack's was green. They were both round like spheres. Like their alts. They drop the 2 round rocks in my hand and step back, beginning to clap. "Oh thank you." I say.

             They chirp and hold their hands up, asking for a lift. I kneel down to them and they pull themself up. The transform and click onto my shoulders. "You guys want to come with?" I ask. They both chirp approvingly. I smile and transform back into alt. They stayed off of my actual wheels, being careful to leave my tires to spin and allow me to drive. I bring them back to my base and introduce them to my friends. They then sped off and found a bunch of rocks, beginning to stack them by a wall.

                     As I watch them, MotorMaster walks over to me. "Only this once. No one else." He says. I nod "Sure thing." He lifts me up and pushes his helm into my chassis. "You treat them as if they're your kids." He says. I blush "I'm not looking to have kids with anyone." He looks up to me "Not even me~~??" I blush harder and he smirks "I'd love to put a sparkling in you." I cover my face and he laughs "Relax, bee. I'm kidding..... For now at least." I sputter my dermas and calm down. I wrap my arms around his neck and say "You're a real pain the aft when you wanna be, huh?" He chuckles softly "I can be."

                    He sets me down and places his servos on my hips. I still kept my arms around his neck but he had to lean down a bit to let both of us hold each other. "What did I do to deserve you, Bee?" He asks. I smile "Dunno. But you do." I jump up and place a kiss on his dermas. He holds me there, continuing to kiss me. We break and I rest my crest against his forehead. "You're incredible, MotorMaster~." I say. He responds "You are too.