Chapter 33: I'll Get You

The stunticons converse amongst each other.

"Come on, chief! What do we do!?" Wildbreak asks.

"Bumblebee's fine! He'll power through anything they threw at him!" Heatseeker proudly says, but even he didn't know if it was the truth.

MotorMaster stood there in silence, not telling his team anything. His head was clouded as anything. He couldn't tell what to do. All voices and sounds were drowned out in his thoughts. Motors was turned off mentally. He didn't know what to do. If he killed Cyclonus, he might never find out what happened to him or where Bumblebee even was. But if he left and went to find Bee on his own, he might get caught or he could get killed himself before he could help his mate. So he thought about it finally. Dragstrip still has his gravitic adjuster but it only works if they aren't combined because it's a side object of itself. It has no relation or combiner connection to them like Motormaster's sword.

The Stunticon looked forward as Cyclonus started charging at him and his shoulder to arm bots blocked the punch but it caused them to slip backwards, like a hockey puck across a field of ice.  Menasor hits a wall but recovers almost instantly.

"What's the plan, MotorMaster?" Slashmark asks.

"Yeah, what's the plan?" Heatseeker asks

MotorMaster speaks "We have to get them weak enough to separate, and then we split apart ourselves and Dragstrip, you'll use your gravitic adjuster to hold them down so we can get information."

"Gravity what now?" He asks

"Your weapon, for Primus sake!" MotorMaster yells.

They go on with their plan and soon enough, after tons of scratches, cuts, and hits, the Stunticons took the High Council down.

Galvatronus falls to the ground, all of them splitting up and falling at their own areas. Dragstrip hits each one with a gravity wave and they groan as they get pushed into the ground.

MotorMaster walks over and sets his foot on Cyclonus' stomach and his sword tip at his spark chamber "Where is BumbleBee?" He asks again.

Cyclonus growls "We'll never tell you..."

Motors then heard a femme groaning and he looked up to see Cyberwarp trying to lift herself and MotorMaster left Cyclonus, walking to her.

Before he could speak, the femme said "H-He's in a lower cell. Steeljaw is with him. I wanted to stop him, but Cyclonus wouldn't let me."

The chief Stunticon asked Dragstrip to turn Cyberwarp's gravitic tone off and she was allowed to stand. "Don't you dare take them to him!" Cyclonus scolds.

Cyberwarp looks down. MotorMaster responds to the con "She doesn't need to listen to you. She gets to make her own choices. And besides, you can't do anything to stop her besides yell at her."

He looks to Cyberwarp who's mood was brightened. He lightly commands "Please show us where he is."

She nods "Follow me."