Chapter 21: To Help A Con

Bumblebee's perspective

It was a few days after that whole event when my team got captured. I was lobbing with Heatseeker while Wildbreak was trying to play a guitar that he was building. Slashmark made sure none of us got hurt. "Bumblebee is running down the field!!" I call out in third person. "He shoots!!! He scores!!! And that's a point to the Bee team!!" I start making cheering sounds and Heatseeker laughs. "Come here you!!" He starts tickling me and I begin laughing my aft off. I shortly fall to the ground but Heatseeker kept going. "Stop!!!" I laugh. "STOP IT!!!" I continue. He laughs along with me. I start calling out for my boyfriend and i look over to see him walking over, shaking his helm. Our 2 little cyclone minicons rolled beside him.

MotorMaster then grabs Heatseeker, lifting him up with one arm. The stunticon feared for his life and my mate just places him down and picks me up. "You guys seem to be the best of friends so far." Heatseeker agrees and I laugh "That we are. Besides me and you of course." "Of course, my little honey bee." Motors says sweetly. He lets me stand and a group of vehicles appear off in the distance. They were driving over to us. Dragstrip came out of hiding and walked over "Who are they?" He asks. I shrug. They get to our location and transform. None of us recognized them. MotorMaster didn't seem to happy though.

I walk out "Hey guys, can I help you with something? Are you lost?" The biggest one that was on all 4s remarks "We heard from the local Decepticons that there was somebot over here that freed their WHOLE team from the autobots!" I smile "That would be me, mr...." He greets himself "Underbite." "Underbite." I repeat "and you guys are?" They list off their names. I say "Can I get ya guys a glass of energon or anything? Or...." Bisk stuttered a lot. Seemed he was nervous being around us. Probably just a nervous bot. "W-we-we-we a-actually needed help! Y-y-you- you— y-you see... w-we——"

Fracture elbows him "Get it together you massive crayfish or I'll scrap you!!" "First of all, it's lobster! If you're gonna threaten me, do it properly." The orange mech remarks. He then turns to me "A-apologies. I haven't seen another mech in ages!" I reply "you're good." He goes on "We needed help. A few of our team members were trapped. We're a big group of cons you see." I ask "How many?" Nightsrike answers "Just 3." I nod "Alright. Shouldn't be too hard. Dragstrip, grab your weapon. Heatseeker, come on. Where'd you say they were trapped?" Scowl says "With the autobots." I grab my helm "Back there. Okay. Are you guys good at fighting and acting as a diversion? I'll need it to find your friends." They all agree "Yeah!! Super good!!" Zorillor remarks. "I can blind them though!!" I click my gloss "Perfect!! We'll need that!!"

I etch out a plan in the dirt. As I was going on about how Heatseeker and dragstrip's position, Nightsrike stops me "Oh no need!! We have very special abilities!! We can do their work for them! The autobots might became our prisoners when this day is over. We just need you because you can get in unseen and you know where it is." I agree "Alright.... You guys.... Stay here and wait till I get back!!" I get everything I need to and wave goodbye. My mate didn't approve of this "Bee, let me come with!" I shake my helm "I have to this alone. You're a big guy. Big guys are big targets!" He argues "Then have Underbite stay! He's bigger than I am!!!" I counter "it's his teammate!! I came to you because you were trapped. I'm helping them get their friends out. I'll be fine!! I'll come back!!" I pull him down and kiss his lips. "I'll be okay. I promise.