Chapter 25: Thoughts Racing

I awake to quietness... my head hurt and so did everything else. I noticed I was on a berth. A comfortable one. I feel the sheets, noticing how soft they were. The color scheme was greyish blue. I look at my body, seeing how many scars I was covered in. "What happened?" I ask. Each one was deep and hurt so much.... One marked the top of my right leg, going down the inside of my thigh. A lot of them were on my arms and chassis. A few were on my legs. The sheets also were covered in energon.... My own. I get off and fall down immediately. However, I stand back on my feet and limp over to the counter where a hand mirror laid. I pick it up and look into it to see my head had a few and one huge one was across my mouth.

The door then opens and I fall back on my leg. I squeak in pain and hit the floor hard. I look up to be met with a stunticon. "Bumblebee.... Do not move." "Are you really him?" I ask. He looks at me funny. I continue "Are you him or one of steeljaw's cons! Tell me
Something only you would know of!!" He stutters "Um.... You went on a mission with a few Decepticons and didn't return?" I grab my gun and hold it up." He holds his hands up "Okay, okay..... you were asking if you did something wrong and I whipped around and punched you after you wouldn't stop talking." I cock a ridge "That happened?" He nods "I swear no one else knows about that." I stand up and try to stay stable but I fall back. He runs over and grabs my frame, holding me up. MotorMaster looks into my eyes and asks "Are you okay?" I nod.

             Motors then picks me up. I let him even though I was an autobot... he softly sets me down on the berth and kneels next to the bed. "Bee...." He breaths, reaching for my cheek. I pull my face away and his breath stutters. MotorMaster says "Bee, come on, it's me." He seemed to ignore the symbol on my chest. Slashmark comes in and I fall back, crawling away. Slashmark stays by the door and Motors tries to reason with me.

He stands up but stays at my level. He brings his head closer to mine and lightly touches my arm with his servo. I look down to it. His digits ever so carefully laid on my grey arm. "Slashmark?" He says lightly. "Please leave the room." He commands softly. The stunticon leaves, leaving us alone. The con then brings his helm against mine, softly turning it. His purple dermas graze my grey ones. He closes his eyes and I just give into it, accepting what he was doing. Maybe there was something I didn't know about between us. His lips press to mine gently and then leave, before kissing me a bit harder. I lay down on the berth and he stayed against me.

Our chassis's press hard to each other just so he could kiss me. I hadn't realized how good this feeling was until he brought his helm down my face and onto my neck, pulling and pecking my neck cables with his dermas and glossa. My eyes widen all the way and my dermas part. I then relax and tilt my helm back farther. The con above me lifts his head a bit "You enjoy this, Lieutenant?" I nod "Yes, Sir." It comes to me that I was breaking a ton of rules then and there. The energon loss soon enough made me pass out before I could do anything to stop him or fix what I was doing.