Chapter 8: Apologies

Time Skip

                BumbleBee is out on another drive, 4 days after losing Saberhorn. He is trying to track him down and soon gets a signal from a dense forest. He transforms and gets out his small gun. "Alright, con. Where are you?" A deep voice startles him "BumbleBee." He flips around to see his enemy. "Motormaster...." He worries, remembering his last battle. "Put the gun down." The stunticon asks calmly. Bee shakes his helm. Motormaster asks again. BumbleBee still refuses. 

                  MotorMaster sighs, stepping forward to grab the gun. BumbleBee drops the blaster and freaks out when it shoots, after hitting the ground. MotorMaster chuckles lightly before blushing and looking away. "Get it together, MotorMaster. Frag!!!" He whispers to himself. He looks back to BumbleBee who was sitting on the ground, away from his gun and the stunticon. MotorMaster picks it up and sets it on his belt. Bee crawls backwards after knowing that MotorMaster had both of his weapons. The lieutenant was defenseless.

               "Listen. I'm sure that you remember our last encounter where I almost killed you." The stunticon says. Bee nods "Why didn't you finish me off? I know you wanted to." MotorMaster states "I did try. But I couldn't for some reason. It hurt me to think about killing you. Infact, you've been racing around my processor all week." BumbleBee raises a ridge and asks "Is that a stunticon joke? You said racing around." MotorMaster thinks before bursting into laughter "Heh ha. No..... I-I actually didn't." He laughs with a huge smile on his faceplate. Bee almost smiled back. 

                 BumbleBee stood up and got ready to fight again. MotorMaster stopped him "I said that I don't want to fight. Was I not clear enough?" Bee shakes his helm "We're on opposite teams and last time we met, you tried to kill me!!!" MotorMaster sighs "It doesn't have to be that way, Bee~ Both of us know that." BumbleBee blushed at his use of words. He didn't say lawbot, autobot scum, or any other name. He said "Bee." Only his close friends would call him Bee. No one else had called him just "Bee" before. BumbleBee stepped back "Are you only here to apologize?" He asked. MotorMaster shrugs "Something like that." BumbleBee growls "You've done that. Now leave me alone and drive away." MotorMaster goes to speak before turning on his heel, transforming, and slowly driving away before speeding up.

                     BumbleBee left the area and continued patrolling before going back to base for the night. "Welcome back, lieutenant." Fix-it welcomes, without turning his gaze from the alchemor's controls. Fix-it notices no reply. The minicon becomes worried, but even more when he looks up from what he was doing; BumbleBee was holding his arm, his helm was down, gaze to the floor, doors down, and a bit of a dragging walk. Fix-it stuttered "BumbleBee. Are you.... Are you alright?" He rode down the ramp to meet up with him. 

                   The lieutenant answers "Nothing... I-it's just been a concerning day...." Fix-it argues "You weren't like this before your per tall, *glitch* Parol...*glitch* *hit* PATROL!!!!" Bee nods. Fix-it gasps, watching as BumbleBee was rubbing his arm nervously. "Were you injured? Did you see something concerning? What happened!!?" Bee crosses his arms, continuing too rub his right arm. "I met one of our enemies and something different happened today. He didn't attack me. We just talked.... And he.... called me 'Bee'. I mean no enemy of mine has called me Bee before. Its always been scout, autobot, BumbleBee, or some other name!!" Fix-it tilts his helm "Do you think that ones you're sparkmate then? It clearly wasn't Saberhorn and I've done scanning around and internet searches and I can't find Megatronus anywhere. So it's only narrowed down to.... *gasp* MotorMaster...."

                  Bee starts crying and immeditaly covers his faceplate "That can't be true though!!! He hates me!!! We've been fighting forever!!! Why do we figure this out only now!!??" Fix-it rests a servo on his pede "Bots fall in love in wierd ways." On cue, a radio plays "People fall in love in mysterious ways...." Sideswipe stands there with a smug look on his faceplate. Bee growls "I'm gonna kill you, Sideswipe." Sideswipe stops and backs off slowly before bursting into a sprint and running an opposite direction. "You seem fired. *glitch* wired.... *glitch* *hit* TIRED!!! Maybe a nap will pull you back together? I mean no offence." Fix-it suggests. Bee nods "Probably. Thanks Fix-it." "My pleasure.