Chapter 23: Lost In A Forest

That night, I was sitting at base, on the giant sign, looking up at the stars. I watched Russel's football game from here. It ended a few minutes ago. I then saw a bright dot on my leg. I tried to grab it but it moved. I then saw a kind of a beamish thing and followed it to find a bot over the wall, waving to me. It had yellow eyes. I climb down the massive sign and jump the wall, getting outside to meet the bot. It was black and red from what I could see before it ran. I follow it but it was fast.

                   A voice frightened me "Lieutenant?" I snap around and see Strongarm. "What are you doing out here?" I ask. She replies "I could ask you the same." "I saw a light flash at me coming from yellow eyes." I state. The cadet nods "Same. I didn't catch the same bot but I caught someone else." She has me follow her and I come across a green bot tied to cuffs around a tree. "I had no other way of containing him." She sighs. I nod and step forward.

              The cyclone minicon sees me and chirps, jumping at me violently but not to attack, it was out of happiness and fear, like someone reuniting with someone in a prison cell of their enemy's. "Why me, though?" I question myself. They both got confused. Strongarm more than this guy. "He's harmless...." I state and grab the cuffs. I remembered when they helped me take on Overload. Strongarm yells "Lieutenant Bumblebee!! What are you doing!!?" I take the restraints off and the bot hugs my servo before transforming and rolling away.

                He stops at the entrance to the darkness of the forest and transforms, turning back around. He stepped a bit closer my way and chirps, pointing backwards to his trail. I shake my helm "I'm not going with you." He chirps and transforms, rolling back over and grabbing my hand. He then proceeds to pull me behind him "Hey!" I grunt. He continues walking. Strongarm got out her gun "Let him go, decepticon scum!" She growls. The minicon chirps and mocks her. "Do not mock me!" The cadet whines, shooting him. The bot transforms and is pushed like a marble from the shot but he transforms at my foot and hugs my leg tightly. I wasn't scared of him at all. I found it to be similar to a child.

                 I shake my helm and pick him up. "You wanted to show me something, I guess?" He looks up and nods and then points to the path. I begin to walk with him and my cadet jumps in the way "Bee, you cannot go with him!" "He wants to show me something. Ransack doesn't seem like much of a threat?" I argue calmly. She counters "Yes but what if he's leading you to a bigger one?" Ransack got highly offended and started making inverbal noises at her, pointing, slamming his fist on my arm, and waving his servo. I could make out a few curse words that's for sure.

            I say to her "Just let us. You can stay behind me if you so please. And by all means, call backup if you'd like." And she does. However Sideswipe insisted that they only needed him and no one else. As we walked, the autobots held their weapons ready, waiting for a threat. Sideswipe was mostly annoying, Strongarm was being protective. "Hang on, chief! I got this one." The mech says. He creeps toward a bush while saying "Alright, now which con tried to creep up on my teammate today? And the answer is—" he throws his sword down to be met with nothing once again. I then had it "I've had enough. Both of you, just stop and put your weapons away." I then notice that Ransack wasn't with us anymore. "Scrap, I was so focused on you 2 that I lost the minicon." I then found out that we were now lost. "Oh scrap, we're lost..... and that con got us far away enough from the base that there's no one awake right now and it's unsecured!! Oh scrap!!!"

             We spent the rest of the night trying to find the scrapyard but we were so far in the forest that we couldn't.  I continue running and soon bump into another mech. We both fall backwards in opposite directions and grab our helms. I look up to see some white or grey bot. I couldn't tell because I was dizzy. The bot then stands up and walks over to me. As soon as they were close enough and holding out their hand, my vision focused and I was met with——-

(Guess who!!!)