Chapter 13: Guess We Aren't Training Then

The next day, MotorMaster woke up with a bot snuggled up to him. The stunticon rubbed the mechs backplate and rested his chin on Bee's helm. BumbleBee smiled in his sleep and slowly opened his optics "Hey, Motors~" He says tiredly. MotorMaster smiles. Bee sits up and rubs his optics "How'd you sleep?" The stunticon cheif asks. Bee replies "Pretty well. How about you?" MotorMaster remarks "I slept good. Alright, let's go, a lot of work to do today." Bee jumps off of MotorMaster and the 2 come out of his office. 

                  "What are we doing today?" BumbleBee asks. MotorMaster looks at a holopad "I'm gonna teach you how to fight." Bee gasps "Why?" The stunticon answers "The autobots could come at any moment, or worse.... Other decepticons...." Bee asks "What's up with the other decepticons." MotorMaster explains "Some decepticons don't get along with each other..." "That's odd." The scout replies. 

                   The stunticon takes his friend outside and gets ready. "Fist fight first. I promise to go easy because of my size---" "*cough* insert dirty joke here... *cough*" Dragstrip interupts from the wall of one of the buildings. MotorMaster looks over to him and brings out his sword. He growls "Say that one more time. I dare you." Dragstrip immediatly runs away. "CAN'T HURT WHO YOU CAN'T GET!!!!" He calls out, transforming. MotorMaster yells back "GET THE FRAG BACK HERE, DRAGSTRIP!!! OR YOU'RE ROADKILL!!!" He transforms and speeds off to get the smaller stunticon. 

                Heatseeker walks over and BumbleBee asks "If Dragstrip comes back, is he going to be safe?" "Nah, he's a skidmark either way." The grey stunticon replies. Bee looks over confused; he had never heard the saying before. He asks "I'm sorry?" Heatseeker answers "Don't apologize. It's not your fault." BumbleBee groans "I meant what do you mean." "OH!! Sorry.... It means he's still gonna get his butt kicked." Bee snorts, beginning to laugh, which causes Heatseeker to burst laughing, which causes a chain reaction, making Bee join in.

                     "Well, I gotta be somewhere. I found a streetrace in the nearest town happening in a few hours. If I zoom over there in the next 10 minutes, I'll be able to get to the start line and start racing. You wanna join?" The missle wielding mech asks. BumbleBee shrugs "I think Ima just head to town, drive around." "Ah, ah ah. Not with that paint job." Slashmark says, coming over with black paint and light blue glass dye. Bee sighs "Alright, lets get to it."

TimeSkip

               Heatseeker was waiting outside of Slashmark's office, wating for BumbleBee to come out with his new paint job. Slashmark was the first to admire the new paint before BumbleBee went outside to Heatseeker. He came out and asked "So, what do you think?"

(Bee's paintjob is right) (I couldn't find a better photo) (his eyes are red, so are all the lights.)

            Heatseeker was speechless

            Heatseeker was speechless. "You sure that you're BumbleBee?" He asks. BumbleBee laughs "Of course!!" "Primus sake, no one's gonna recognize you!!" Wildbreak exclaims, coming over. "I BARELY RECOGNIZE YOU!!!"

              BumbleBee nods "Well, Heatseeker, you go enjoy your race. You 2, enjoy whatever you're doing. I'll be back before sunset." They wave goodbye and Bee transforms, speeding off.