Chapter 9: Hot n' Cold

That night, Bee woke up from another nightmare. One about his old fight with Megatronus. It was when Megatronus threw Optimus into the water and Bee ran over to him, scared. Except in the dream, Optimus lost his pulse and Megatronus came up behind Bee who was trying to help his friend. Before Bee could turn around, Megatronus crushed BumbleBee's voicebox so he couldn't scream and then used Optimus's blade to kill him. Before he could blackout, he woke up, thinking he was going to die.

BumbleBee almost suffered from a spark-attack. He calmed down when he woke up, but his spark was still racing. He stepped off of his berth and transformed, driving out of the scrapyard. Whenever he was stressed, he would drive for hours. He found himself in a desert, 2 hours later, and decided to walk. He closed his optics and grabbed his arm.

Bee could see the memories of Optimus in pain flooding through his helm. He was getting more frightened. Some wierd glow caught his attention and snapped him out of it. BumbleBee looked over to see Swelter. "Oh frag." He cursed. Swelter used his flames and Bee was too late to dodge. He fell backwards only to get punched in the backplate. He fell to the floor and RazorPaw's voice came "Well well. I wasn't expecting to see an autobot tonight. And this far out in the middle of nowhere. Another burn, Swelter." Swelter used his flames again and BumbleBee tensed up.

"Glacius, join in, would you?" Razorpaw asked his minicon. Glacius joined in and the combination of severe tempatures started making him light-headed from his processor trying to figure out to use either fans or heaters. He closed his optics and the last thing he heard was metal against metal, along with metal ripping, ice breaking, and flames.