Chapter 1: A Fight

BumbleBee was on the road, driving. He was away from base because he needed some time away from the team to think. With finding out about his friend's returns to meet his new friends, the bots were all up on the new bots of the team that they didn't even think about BumbleBee. Well it's not completely true. He was telling them about new tactics just before Bulkhead came back with his wrecker friend, Wheeljack.

               He was driving  in the desert. He had been driving for awhile and ended up there. "I better be careful. The stunticons have their base set up in this enviornment." He reminds himself. As he continues driving, he comes across a human that Sideswipe and Strongarm described. "They weren't wrong." He tells himself. The old man turns around and screams in fear "Aliens!!! Have you seen any? Or are you another one of them flashy car robots?" Bee rolls back a bit from the sudden description. BumbleBee asks "I'm sorry, did you say 'flashy car robots?'" The man answers "Yes Yes, I saw 2 of them in the last month!! A girl and a boy!! One of them being some kind o' police truck." 

                    "Strongarm and Sideswipe for sure...." Bee thought. BumblBee then replies "Sorry sir, but I drive around the world and I haven't seen anything like that." The man replies "I knew the government had something to do with it. Putting wierd stuff in my cactus juice and making me hallucinate!! But I assure you, I will find an alien one day."Bee slowly drives away at the old man's strange behavior.

"Well, every place has it's downsides." He says to himself.

                  The sun got to it's highest peak and shown down brightly on BumblBee's black paint. He scanned a nearby hummer that had desert camo. His paint job matched up with the desert territory. Besides the paint, he was still burning up. BumbleBee then found a canyon to take shade in. It looked very abandoned or unexplored.

                BumbleBee transformed into bot mode and started walking. He tells himself "I'm surprised I haven't seen the stunticons yet. This is their territory." 

                   As he's walking, he hears a far off engine. He takes out his decepticon hunter and slowly walks around the corner to see a black and grey truck transforming and rising to his feet. "MotorMaster." He tells himself. BumbleBee watches as MotorMaster looks down at a tracker and then looks his way. Bee hides, and his mask ejects. Footsteps come closer and he steps away, getting ready to fight. He holds up his weapon and MotorMaster sees him as he turns the corner. "Ah, an Autobot. What a coincidence." He brings out his sword and holds it up, ready to fight. Bee was scared as his team wasn't with him and a mech twice his size was standing infront of him and was on the opposing team. BumbleBee's servos shook.

                           "I wasn't expecting to run into you MotorMaster or I would have brought my team to help me get you into stasis!!" BumbleBee growls, trying to hide his fear. MotorMaster smirks and runs at Bee. BumbleBee charges with his weapon as well. They collide their swords over and over. The stunticon throws BumbleBee backwards with a collision of swords. Bee runs at him again and MotorMaster throws his sword down to BumbleBee blocking the sword from hitting his helm. 

                    "You seem to forget, lawbot. I have twice your strength." He uses his other servo to punch BumbleBee in the stomach. Bee drops his weapon and holds his injury, walking backwards. "You left yourself open." MotorMaster laughs. Bee looks up weakly before MotorMaster hits him again. BumbleBee falls to the ground from the blow. As he tries to stand, MotorMaster shoves him to the floor with a stomp to the back. BumbleBee yells in pain, his mask retracting. 

                  MotorMaster kicks the autobot onto his backplate and raises his sword. He stares into Bee's optics and BumbleBee stares back, full of fear. MotorMaster tries to bring his sword down and finish the autobot off but he can't bring himself to. BumbleBee closes his optics and turns away from the massive stunticon. MotorMaster sighs and lowers his blade, then walking off. 

                     As the stunticon leader is walking away from the fight, he sees BumbleBee's weapon lying on the ground. He picks it up, setting his own sword on his backplate. He walks off with the decepticon hunter, then transforming and driving away.