Chapter 38: Prime's Words

Slashmark was trying to walk away from Drift, Ratchet, and Sideswipe. They didn't trust him at all.

"For the hundredth time, did you not hear Bumblebee? He said to get along!" The Stunticon says.

Sideswipe crosses his arms "We aren't fighting! Who said we were fighting?"

Slashmark turns and growls. Drift gets out his katanas and ready to fight. The Stunticon was shocked "Okay you know what? Let's go find Bumblebee and have him settle this!"

"Better with me." Ratchet punches his own hand.

They follow Slashmark and Sideswipe whispers to Drift "Bee will soon enough drop these Stunti-clowns right?"

"I hope so. I have no doubt he will come to realize the dangers of these convicts and puts them in to stasis." Drift whispers.

Jazz joins up with them along with Strongarm and Wildbreak who now walked beside Slashmark. Strongarm adds to them "There's nothing that'll change his mind except a heart to heart from the bots he's known the longest. He'll surely choose us over the Stunticons!"

"Now you're talking!" Sideswipe high-fives her and goes on "I mean what does big all black and purple have against our glorious leader that we don't!?"

They walk past the area as they talked and Strongarm fell back. She stopped when glancing over and seeing her Lieutenant on top of the mech. She runs over thinking he was upset only to find them..... "Sleeping together!!?" She silently screams to herself. Her optics trailed the two until they laid upon Motormaster's servos on her lieutenant's hip plates. She was disgusted at the sight. It burned her inside. Seeing her friend and boss laying inside one of her greatest enemies' arms.

"Oh, wait till Optimus hears this." She whispers to herself.

The next day, Bumblebee told his team that he wanted them to train with MotorMaster for a week. In exchange, Bumblebee was going to teach the stunticons to be nice and work around and protect humans. A lot of them disagreed only because they didn't want to be led by a decepticon. After the meeting, they went with their assigned leader and Optimus walked over to his scout.

"Bumblebee, may I talk with you alone?" He asks

Bumblebee looks around for him to find his voice "Y-yeah sure. Hang on guys! I'll be over in a second. Don't leave without me!!"

"You got it, Bee!" Wildbreak calls.

The two walk away from the Stunticons and Optimus says "Strongarm reported that she saw you recharging ontop of Motormaster."

Bumblebee blushes and looks away "We weren't doing anything wrong. I promise!"

"Relax, Bumblebee. I just wanted to ask if you're certain that he is your mystery bot?" Prime questions.

Bee looks up surprised and remembers that he was trying to figure it out who it was in his dreams "Yeah. Yes! Oh my sweet Solus, YES!!! HE IS!!! I totally forgot about all that!!! Yes, he's the bot from my nightmares!"

"So you and Motormaster started a relationship? When did you think to tell me that you were sparking a connection with a decepticon?" Prime sternly but gently asks.

The yellow mech looks down "Prime, he's not what you think. He may have his issues but he's awesome! He's very gentle and careful with me. He's yelled at me and hit me once but it was only the first few days so I recall that I was with him. He wasn't use to it. MotorMaster was only reacting to me the way he used to. He's better. He saved me from Steeljaw's claws not to mention!" Prime cocked a ridge to the kid. Bee groans "Optimus, I get that we have a father son relationship but you can't look over my shoulder for forever! He's a great guy and he'll be an awesome teammate."

Prime sighs "If he is nice to you, I will allow it, but when it starts to go off the rails, I am stepping in."

"Give him a chance, Optimus, please." Bumblebee begs.

The leader looks away, thinking. He watches Russel as he picks up a dusty baseball from a shelf. "Alright then. 3 strikes and he is done. I will put him in stasis and take him to Cybertron. I mean it." Bumblebee went to argue but Prime glares "I'm serious Bumblebee. I will not let you or our autobots suffer to him. If he starts turning back, your relationship will be brought into my questioning and I will break you two up if I have to. Because if you don't, you will get hurt so I have to make sure you don't let it get out of hand. Same thing goes for the others. Each of them get 3 strikes. Now, enjoy your training with the Stunticons."