3.

A/N: Theres lightening and thunder outside and I really fucking want to hug someone cause im kinda feeling super shitty right now :)

Anygay, onto the story! hope you're enjoying it so far ^^

"SUNGIE WHERE WERE YOU I WAS SO SCARED AAAA" Felix cried, throwing his arms dramatically around Jisung.

"I...it was nothing lix..." Jisung sighed into Felixs neck as he embraced him back. Minho glanced at the two as they held eachother, an odd and itchy feeling in his heart growing. He slapped himself for feeling such things and buried his feeling underneath layers of unreleased hatred.

"Get a room you two..." Minho rolled his eyes at the two.

"He's got a fucking boyfriend Minho, how insensitive can you be?" Hyunjin yelled.

"Tch, mkay whatever"

Felix felt Jisung starting to tremble in his arms. He pet his head lightly.

"ah, you're comfortable with that right? you know, head pats." Felix questioned.

"Ah, mhm! it feels nice..." Jisung smiled.

"I'm glad"

Felix placed his hand back on Jisungs head as Jisung closed his eyes, savouring the moment.

..

"Oh Jisung, wanna walk home with us?" Hyunjin smiled welcomingly at Jisung, before shooting a threatening one at Minho before he had the chance to say anything rude.

Jisung was about to say yes when he felt a buzz in his back pocket and immediately expected the worst. Without even checking his phone, he declined.

"Uhm...i'm sorry, but i...i have something on" He mumbled as he felt his heart beating faster.

"Oh, what is it?" Felix asked, intrigued.

"You heard the guy, he's busy. Can we just leave?" Minho huffed.

"You're so fucking impatient, Give us a second. Go off for all I care, but let me talk to my friend" Felix demanded.

"Just...go.." Seungmin added.

"I'm starting to question if you guys even consider me a friend anymore, or are you replacing me with...with him" Minho scowled, the anger in his voice showing more the longer he spoke.

Already in a sensitive state of mind, Jisung broke down into to tears as Minho stormed off.

"This...him...it's a-all my fault..i-im so s-s-sorry lix..." Jisung cried. He felt pitiful, being so unstable made him feel useless. Even if his friends said that they cared, he couldn't help but not believe them.

He felt as if he was merely a tacked on after thought of the world. His only purpose was to make other peoples life a living hell. His dad hated him, he thought Minho hated him, Taehyung and Jimin hated him, and even if Felix and the others didn't say anything, he knew he was just a bother.

"stop...don't talk like that okay? this is all Minho's fault. It's not your fault that he's being so difficult." Felix tried to comfort.

Jisung started to panic, his phone began buzzing again. His legs felt like jelly and his head started to spin. His brain was having a fight with itself and he didn't even know what to say or do anymore.

All he knew was that he didn't want to be a nuisance...he knew what was happening; it had happened many times before. A panic attack, and a bad one. He'd shown a lot of his vunerable side, but he couldn't let them see that.