22.

(A/N: guys Nilou is actually my gf)

Minho was trying to hold out, for Jisungs sake, but he couldn't contain his desire anymore. He needed this, and he needed it now.

He pushed Jisung down. He gasped, his hands trying to grip and pry at something at the new found pleasure of the position.

"Sorry, Jisung. You're driving me insane." Minho hammered into Jisung, his gaze dark and hungry. Jisung yelped out, his eyes brimming with tears. Somehow though, Jisung was feeling even better than before. Every time Minhos cock hit that good spot deep inside, his body twitched and tingled in a way he'd never felt before. This feeling was other worldly, mysterious and enchanting, and he wasn't in any control of the sounds falling shamefully from his mouth.

Minho felt his body heat up, and his speed fastened.

"ah..Minho I think I might.." Jisung moaned. His eyes were rolled back, lips slick with spit and pupils blown wide with lust.

"Me too." Minho groaned, lowering his head and holding Jisungs scalp.

Jisungs thighs trembled as he released over his stomach. His toes clenched and relaxed cutely in time with his breaths, but he had no time to relax.

"hm, you're face is really cute right now." Minho huffed, he voice deep and raspy. His face scrunched and his hip thrusts stuttered as he felt himself climax.

Jisung pressed his thighs in and squirmed from the overstimulation as he felt a warm, thick, and white liquid fill him up. Minho rode out his orgasm, gripping Jisungs hair. Once he gained his strength back, he lifted himself, pulling out of Jisung, whose body had gone limp.

He laughed slyly, admiring the way his cum dripped from Jisungs hole.

"You look so dirty like that." Minho chuckled, spreading Jisungs cheeks with his hand.

"I look dirty?" Jisung panted, covering his face with a pillow. Minho smiled, throwing the pillow to the floor.

"In a gorgeous way." Minho pressed a kiss to Jisungs lips.

"We just showered, now we'll have to shower again. You have great timing to make a move." Jisung rolled his eyes, dragging himself out of bed. His legs were weak and he stumbled upon getting to his feet. Minho went over to hold him up.

"How about we have a bath together?" Minho smiled sheepishly.

"no." Jisung muttered, limping towards the bath. Minho should've felt bad, but he watched with pride as Jisung awkwardly staggered around.

"Are you sure you don't want me to join you?" Minho comically gave him grabby hands, Jisungs answer though, was the slamming of the bathroom door.

..

"I got you a hot chocolate." Minho sat on the bed beside Jisung, who'd put on a robe and covered himself with the covers.

"thanks." He kissed Minhos cheek, giving him a weak smile.

"Sorry for going so hard, I should have taken how you'd feel after into consideration." Minho mewled. Jisung shook his head.

"I liked it." He looked away in embarassment. Minho smiled, stroking Jisungs cheek lightly, "Actually, I have a question."

Minho tilted his head with soft eyes.

"There's been an envelope that's unopened on the kitchen counter. It's been there since I moved in and I was wondering if it was of any importance?" Jisung trailed off. Minhos eyes went wide. The envelope - he'd almost forgotten about that. He hadn't heard from Youngho and Illseung in a while either. He didn't want it any other way though.

He was spiteful and angry at the world then, but now that he'd mellowed out, he was admittedly curious about the envelope.

"Why don't we see what's inside of it together?" Minho smiled.

"Well you'll have to bring it here, unless you want both my legs to snap off." Jisung playfully pushed Minho off the bed. He rolled his eyes as he left for the kitchen, swiping the envelope from the table and coming back in.

"I guess you don't even know who gave this to me, huh?" Minho probed. Jisung shook his head.

"My late father had these two works friends that were really involved in his life. He's been dead for eighteen months, and they said my dad wanted them to give me this after that amount of time. I couldn't begin to guess what's inside though." Minho picked at the envelope, slowly peeling it open. A folded A4 piece of lined paper was the only content.

Jisung scooted closer. He thought this might've been a lot for Minho to handle, and he wanted to be there for him.

He flipped open the paper. It was a hand written letter, signed at the bottom by none other than his father. Minho eyes went wide as his eyes scanned the letter.

" Dear my son Minho,

This is your father, and if you're reading this, I suppose it's been eighteen months since I've died. Although I say I am your father, I was never much of a father to you, or a husband to your mom, and for that, I am sorry. I am dead now though, so no redeeming me. You know me more than anyone, and you know i'm not easy to deal with. Moms not gonna make it, she needs that really expensive surgery. If she's still kicking when you read this though, I have a little scavenger hunt you can do to get the money to pay for that surgery. The first hint is at the back of this letter. You might think i'm heartless for this, but wheather your mom survives or not won't matter to me, because i'll die before her anyway.

Sincerely, your father."

Minhos face distorted reading how his dads mind worked. Was he a mad man? Riches has gone to his head for sure.

"That man is- was psychotic." Minho sputtered, flicking the letter around.

"The place I proposed to your mom."

The back read. Minho pondered for a moment,
before realising what it meant. His father really was crazy, but that wasn't new by now.

"What does it mean?" Jisung asked. Minho sighed, standing up and tossing the letter aside.

"want to go to Japan?"

(A/N: Lmao two chapters in one night? wack)