26.

(A/N: my genshin ships tier list. all I have all day is just ittogorou and kaebedo brain rot help me. also happy 2023)

Minho and Jisung sat at a park in the heart of Tokyo, eating what they each bought from a nearby bakery. Jisung, after finishing the delectable snack, breathed in the the refreshing air.

"It's nice to be so far away from everything." Jisung smiled. He loved everyone back home, and he would never dream of leaving, but being alone with Minho like this was nice.

"want some of mine?" Minho held up his bun. Jisung nodded excitedly, but his expression dropped when Minho put the bun in his mouth and leaned towards Jisung. He stared at him, dumbfounded.

"age uh biye (take a bite)" Minhos mouth was full with the bun. Jisung just ripped a bit off with his hand and chewed on it happily. Minho sighed.

"That's too bad." Minho pouted.

"You can have me all to yourself tonight but just — look around, all these people could have seen-"

"I can have you all to myself?" Minho cooed, cutting Jisung off and slipping a hand between Jisungs thighs. A half moan half grumble left his mouth and he removed Minhos hand.

"Yes. Tonight." Jisung smiled, kissing Minho softly. Minho tried to kiss him longer, but Jisung pulled away. "Let's get going, we still have places to go and things to see." He giggled.

Minho snuck in one last kiss before he stood up, leaving Jisung all flushed.

..

They both hopped on a train to their new destination. Of course, the Tokyo trains are filled to the brim with people, you almost couldn't breathe in there.

Minho kept Jisung close, though, an arm around his shoulder. Most of the train ride was fine, it was packed, but a fun new experience.

It wasn't so fun though when Jisung felt a foreign hand begin to grope his ass.

"urk-" Jisung felt the hand and started shaking, clinging to Minho. He didn't want to make a scene, but the hand continued feeling around. He didn't want to look around in fear of making eye contact with the pervert, so he poked Minho lightly.

"Babe...someone is..touching me.." He stammered, trying to not make the man hear. Minho instantly fueled with rage, but Jisung gave him a strong glance. "Don't do anything too big, please."

As much as Minho wanted to punch whoever was touching his Jisung, he didn't want to upset him. He felt down and slapped the hand away, hoping that would give him the hint to keep his hands off. A few minutes later though, Jisung gave a look to Minho as if to say 'his hand is there again'

"Are you fucking kidding?" Minho whispered. By this point, tears filled up Jisungs eyes. Minho made a point to pull Jisung close to him by his waist, grabbing the wrist of the persistent hand and pressing down as hard as he could. He heard a faint 'fuck, ow..' from somewhere near him, and smiled, hoping that they learnt their lesson.

"Here, stand on this side of me baby, I'm so sorry." Minho shuffled Jisung around. He stroked his shoulder with thumb until he stopped trembling.

Minho spent the rest of the day out making Jisung feel the happiest he could ever be in the attempt to distract him from the traumatic experience in the train. Jisung could tell what Minho was doing, and just knowing that the one he loved was doing his best to cheer him was all that he needed.

When they got back to their hotel room after a nice and peaceful night walk around the bustling streets of Tokyo, Jisung had remembered the promise he made to Minho earlier. He gulped, stopping.