13.

Minho jogged to the hospital room. Puffed out, he entered.

"Why did you run?" Jisung pouted a little.

"I wanted to see you as soon as I could" Minho chuckled.

Jisungs eyes lit up with stars.

"Hey...come here." Jisung mumbled. Minho sat beside Jisung, who leaned in for a-

Minho awoke with a loud gasp as lightning rocked his bedroom. A little groggy, it took him a while to realize what he'd woken up from. His eyes went wide, speechless as the sound of light rain filled the room.

He almost felt a little annoyed that he had been woken up. We're they about to - no it was just a dream, it was foolish to think too far into it. While the boy was on his mind, he decided to message him, that's when he remembered that he never saved Jisungs phone number as a contact.

He quickly added it, trying to think of what to put as his contact name.

Just Jisung? But that's too boring...Jisungie? Ack- no that sound tacky and it's too long. Sungie? No that sounds too endearing. Maybe just Sung? But Sung is already a name...does it even matter?

He just left it as Jisung. Maybe it was boring, but having those nicknames felt wrong to him.

Minho: Good morning, did you sleep well?

Jisung: Thank you for asking, that's so sweet of you! I didn't sleep that well, but it's okay.

Minho: I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's those pesky hospital beds.

Jisung: They aren't the comfiest things, but my old bed was a lot worse. It was so scratchy and worn...what I'm saying is anything is an upgrade from that.

Minho: Oh, that reminds me. I wanted to ask if you'd like to come over after you get discharged? You can invite someone else as well if coming by yourself would make you uncomfortable.

Jisung: That sounds fun, I think I'll go by myself though eheh

Minho: That's perfectly fine.

Jisung: I have to go now, it's time for my daily check up. I might be leaving here sometime this week.

Minho: I'm sure that has at least got you smiling.

Jisung: You say that as if I don't have other things to smile about.

Minho: You do?

Jisung: Well you know, you're coming to see me today :)

Minho: Don't get all cheesy with me, I have to go anyway. I'll be there later today.

Minho smiled a little at that message, despite reacting a little coldly. He threw on some clothes and headed out the house. As he exited the apartment complex, he noticed how fresh the air felt. The cool spring breeze playing with his hair and the light sun just brushing over him, he never noticed how beautiful it all was before.

On the drive there, he winded the window down just to appreciate the cool breeze that he'd never taken a second to care about before. Perhaps he was too caught up in his own anger to care much about what good things there were out there.