20.

The two of them caught an Uber back to the apartment. They scrambled into the elevator and up into their room.

"I'll shower first." Minho dropped his bag down beside the front door. Jisung gulped as a question he knew he shouldn't ask fizzed to the forefront of his thoughts. Can I join you?

It left goosebumps on his arms thinking about it. If Felix and Changbin could shower together as a couple, then could they? His heart pounded as he pictured it, but he noticed Minho beginning to walk off.

"Wait!" Jisung yelled out, running to Minho and taking a small bunch of his boyfriends sleeve in his fingers.

"Sungie? Is something up? We don't have to go to dinner if you aren't up for it." Minho turned with a sympathetic smile as he took both of Jisungs hands in his own.

"No that's not it..um.." Jisung muttered, his face turning red, "can I come with you.."

"What?" Minho choked on his words a little.

"Oh um no no don't worry it was nothing." Jisung snapped his head away.

"No it's not- it just surprised me." Minho grumbled, "I'm not used to being flustered. You can join if you'd like."

Jisung smiled and nodded, going to bathroom with Minho. He wanted to act like he had his act together, but his heart was thumping like crazy. He was excited and nervous at the same time, he was all tingly and bashful but he couldn't control his smile.

They both undressed, the two of them feeling a little awkward and stiff. Jisung turned around and his face exploded with colour seeing Minho infront of him. Minho looked down at Jisung, his face contorting, that's when Jisung remembered why he shouldn't have asked to shower with him.

Minho looked with sadness in his eyes at the scratches and scars that decorated Jisungs torso. All over, differing in length and deepness. Minho swallowed and locked eyes with Jisung, who immediately spun around and attempted to wriggle his shirt back on.

"I'm sorry I forgot I- sorry I probably made you really uncomfortable with that just-" Jisung rambled, eyes brimming with fearful tears.

"Jisung." Minho stabled a shaking Jisung, spinning him around with a smile. "You're gorgeous, I couldn't care less what you look like. Honestly, you know what? These aren't ugly at all, it shows how strong you are, that you persevered through tough times." He smiled, kissing Jisung softly on his cheek.

"but-" Jisung started, but Minho just cut him off, kissing around his shoulders and chest where scars were scattered, showering his wounded body with the love it deserved.

"No buts. These are nothing to be ashamed of. In the past, I made you believe otherwise. For that, I'm endlessly sorry, and I will do everything I can to undo all this pain."

"no. That's not you anymore, you've changed and you're showing me all this love...I wanna give back all this love you're giving me." Jisung pressed a kiss to Minhos lips, who reciprocated happily.

"Let's get in the shower, we're wasting time." Jisung laughed as Minho held him securely by his waist, peppering more light, fleeting kisses to his lovers neck.

..

"nghh..." Jisung stretched and relished in the warm, fuzzy feeling the warm shower left him in, "I feel so clean and fresh."

"I never thought twice about showering with someone, but it was definitely relaxing."

"I didn't either actually. When i stayed at Changbin and Felix's place, they showered together. I thought it seemed really intimate and felt kinda weird, but happy, thinking about doing it with you." Jisungs face scrunched in embarrassment, "that's sounds so weird."

"You know, they probably have sex in there." Minho rolled his eyes, "but we don't have to do that." Minho glanced at Jisung who's eyes were wide and his face flushed a nice red. He started stuttering random nonsense that didn't mean anything other than maybe Minho shouldn't have mentioned that.

"I mean like obviously all couples are different and-" Minho started, trying to fix what he said.

"I'd like- I'd like that...I think." Jisung got out, totally shielding his red face with his arms. Minho was flustered like a child now, he thought Jisung would hate the idea. Minho wasn't totally into it himself at first, but after seeing Jisungs reaction, he became kinda curious.

"You would?" Minho shuffled closer to Jisung, bringing a hand around his waist. Jisung swallowed hard and his body stiffened, but not in the way that he was uncomfortable. He was nervous, but excited. The hair on his arms stood and his heart thumped in his chest.

"I'd like it if you'd like it." He mumbled under his breath. He was so cute that Minho wanted to push him down on the bed and shower him with the same love as he did before. Minho looked down at Jisungs trembling body in his arms, then back to Jisungs hidden face.

He took Jisungs wrist in his hand and pushed him down. He leaned close to Jisungs neck, his breath hot and shaky.

"I'd like it." Minho held Jisungs face with his palm and kept the other hand down on the bed, locking him into place.

(A/N: that's a wrap, this can be called season two ig bc of the massive break lmao. also my keyboard corrects Jisung to Josiah sometimes so if you see Minho kissing a Josiah pls tell me and i'll edit it.)