15.

(A/N: What's he so cute for, huh? Is just wanna squish his cheeks and tell him he's the cutest lil baby boi ever to live and that he deserves all the good things in the world (ง'̀-'́)ง )

Minho's eyes flickered open to...nothing. No one was beside him. His heart skipped a beat and he panicked, throwing the sheets off himself and scrambling out of his bedroom.

"Oh, good morning, Minho! I just thought I'd make some waffles for breakfast. If you don't want waffles though, I can make you something else." Jisung rambled on as he watched the waffle maker do its thing.

Minho took a big sigh of relief and hugged Jisung.

"You scared me." He mumbled groggily into the crook of Jisungs neck.

"Sorry, I'll wake you up next time." He chuckled as he embraced him back. "You can go sit on the couch while you wait."

"Ok..." Minho's tired voice spoke back, "You don't have to make breakfast though, you know?"

"I know, but I've always wanted to cook! I've never had the freedom to...sorry, I probably should've asked first. I'll stop if you'd like."

"Oh, no no no that's totally understandable. I'd feel bad for making you cook for me, but if you want to then I'm not stopping you. You can put that big ol fancy kitchen to use!" Minho chuckled.

Once Jisung had finished with the waffles, he prepared two plates, giving Minho one.

"These are amazing! Did you make the batter yourself?" Minho grinned, stuffing his face with Jisungs delicious breakfast.

"It was my moms recipe. We would make all sorts of things together," Jisung smiled a little sadly as he sat beside Minho at the couch, "Pancakes, muffins, cookies, brownies, we baked a lot together...I miss it."

Minho placed his plate down on the glass coffee table infront of them, bringing a hand over Jisungs shoulder. Jisung leaned into Minho touch, tears rolling down his soft cheeks.

"Sorry for crying so much." Jisung brought his knees to his face and covered his eyes with his hands, mostly covered by his sleeves.

"Don't apologise. like I said, it's okay to cry." Minho whispered softly into Jisungs ear, petting his head, "here, have a bite! I don't think you realise how good this stuff tastes." Minho picked up Jisungs un-eaten waffle. Jisung put his knees back down and took a little bite, a small smile growing on his lips. He took the waffle from Minhos hands and finished eating it.

"I know I can't replace your mom, but we can bake together. You'll have to teach me though." Minho chuckled. Jisung smiled brightly at Minho, leaning his head on Minho's shoulder.

"I'd love that."

..

"You missed the flour!" Jisung called out from down the isle. Minho sighed as he saw Jisung waving the flour at him.

"Okay, throw it in" Minho chuckled as Jisung dropped it in shopping cart. "When you barely go grocery shopping, you begin to forget where they put everything." Minho rolled his eyes playfully.

"Then remind me to come with you every time, I always did the grocery shopping. I know this place like that back of my hand." Minho let a soft smile form on his face as he listened to Jisung speak.

"I feel like you've gotten more comfortable with me now. I know it was probably hard but I'm really glad we can talk to eachother now. I promise you that there was no way you deserved how I treated you, it was just my stubbornness and bitterness." Minho muttered seemingly out of no where.