24.

(A/N: more of my art ^^^^

sorry for not uploading, I recently got a new phone and I didn't download wattpad onto said phone because I didn't want people seeing it on there because that's embarrassing so I'll keep uploading but since I'm doing it only my old, cracked phone, it might take a while but I'll still do my best <3

I went from an Iphone 7 to Iphone 11 for anyone curious)

"It's so spacious." Jisung sighed, collapsing on the soft bed, "and cozy."

Minho admired with a smile as Jisung made himself comfortable on the soft bed like a cat. Minho sat down beside him, surprised how much give the bed had.

"It's like sleeping on a cloud." He laughed, "The menu is in this pocket here, and the remote is on this shelf. The button to call a staff member is just above your head and it should take a few minutes but they'll arrive."

Jisung was half listening to what he was saying and half admiring him as he rambled on as if he was one of the flight attendants.

"Thank you, though i'm sure I could have just looked around for them myself." He smiled, kissing Minho on the cheek.

"Maybe, but I want to tell you. Also make sure to sit in the chair before take off, then you can hop off and chill in the bed." Minho nodded towards the chair, before getting up and leaving.

"Where are you going?" Jisung asked.

"To my room?" Minho answered, confused.

"We're not staying in the same room?" Jisung pouted a little.

"I mean, of course. I got two tickets for two people. Also there's only one chair in here, where did you think I was going to sit?" Minho laughed, "sorry, did you think we'd be together for the flight?"

Jisung nodded sadly, and Minho dipped his head back in and kissed him.

"I'll visit you from time to time." He said before leaving Jisungs room.

..

Jisung was mindlessly flicking through
channels when a familiar face peeked through his door.

"Minho!" Jisung leaped up, kissing him before he could sit down on the bed.

"What have you been watching?" Minho crawled towards Jisung, sitting beside him.

"Nothing really, just browsing. This show caught m-my...Minho?" Jisung mumbled. Minhos hand had crept to Jisungs thigh, stroking along it with his thumb.

"Hmm? What?" He teased. Jisung shivered, letting out a soft sigh. Minho continued to stroke his thigh as Jisung stuttered and mumbled over his words.

"Too much for you?" Minho hummed. Jisung gave him a glare, grabbing Minhos hand and moving it up his thigh more, gasping quietly when his fingers brushed against his cock.

Minho smiled, positioning himself above Jisung and kissing him slowly, grinding his hips against Jisungs. The boy underneath him groaned and squirmed at the feeling, moaning each time their lips parted.

Minho brang his hand down and fondled Jisung through his pants. Jisung let out a moan louder than what he was meant to, and Minho shut him up by deepening their kiss.

Jisung hips trembled at Minhos touched, and he ached for more. As Minho was about to reach past Jisungs pants, an announcement interrupted them.

"We are about to experience turbulence. We ask all passengers to remain seated and have their belts fastened."

They both sighed with a laugh, and Minho tumbled off of Jisung.

"I'll come back when I can, and we just can just watch a movie." He smiled, waving Jisung goodbye as he closed the door. As Jisung wobbled to the seat, he groaned at the fact that he was hard now. It didn't seem like Minho had any desire to continue though, which just made him embarrassed.

He'd deal with it later, he told himself, but once they were out of turbulence and Minho had come back in his room, he felt comfortable again. He cuddled up to Minho, who kissed his forehead every now and then.

..

"Why is everything huge?" Jisung gawked as he stared up at the hotel they'd be staying at.

"I want the best for you, so in the heart of Tokyo it is." Minho nudged Jisung with a chuckle.

"You know, I'd be grateful for a shack in the forrest." Jisung muttered jokingly.

"Ok we'll I don't think I'd want that." Minho held Jisungs hands as they approached the front desk. Jisung was worried there'd be a language barrier, but Minho started talking to the receptionist in such fluent Japanese that he was physically taken aback, coughing a little to himself.

The lady gave them a key card and they started up the elevator.

"Your Japanese is so pretty." Jisung smiled, squeezing Minho hand softly, "I didn't even know you spoke it."

"Mom and Dad got married here, so we went here for month long holidays a lot when I was younger. I just tried to learn a bit every now and then so I didn't forget it."

Jisung furrowed his eye brows a bit, how did he not know this? Well maybe it was normal, but something selfish in Jisung wanted to know everything about Minho. his Upbringing, his family, his old friends, old school, everything.

The room was about what Jisung expected, pretty fancy, but not too big. Modern but homey. He smiled at Minho as he placed his belongings on the left side of one of the double beds.

"I love you." He teased, wrapping his arms around Minhos waist from the back. Minho shuffled around, smiling as he stared into Jisungs eyes, full of love.

He could never have imagined that after how he'd treated him, that he was so in love. Minho smiled.

"I don't deserve you." He chuckled, kissing Jisung softly. He reciprocated with adoring eyes, closing them and enjoying the moment.

..

"So, what's our first plan of attack?" Jisung dried his hair as he stepped out of the bathroom. Minho, who was scrolling away at his phone in bed, got up to have his shower.

"Well tomorrow we're not going to do anything important, we can just do some sightseeing." Minho explained.

"I'm looking forward to it." Jisung, hopped into bed, "hey, don't take too long. I'm tired."

Minho looked at him, confused. "You can sleep."

"Mm, yeah. I want to fall asleep next to you though." Jisung didn't mean for it to sound so romantic, but Minho blushed from ear to ear.

"U-Uh..yeah i'll hurry." He stuttered. His heart pounded as he watched Jisung lay there so comfortably, trying not to fall asleep. He smiled like a lovesick puppy, not wanting to even to take Jisung out of his sight.

Jisung had fallen asleep by the time Minho got out of the shower anyway. Minho tucked himself into bed, kissing Jisungs forehead.

(A/N: hi guys)